or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Before people blast Amazon for this, keep in mind that Apple doesn't sell Fire TV's or Google Chromecasts. What's more, they pulled Nest thermostats off their shelves when the company was bought by Google. If you don't see anything wrong with that, you don't have a leg to stand on now.
Also: being critical of certain Apple products and/or services does not make one an Apple hater. I own multiple Apple products, as well as Apple stock, but that doesn't prevent me from rightly criticizing the company when it flubs. It's a company, not a religion, folks. I think some of your forget that sometimes.
Only you do have to opt out right now, or be automatically charged on Thursday the first, exactly like Amazon Prime.
Because Ping 2.0 has been such a success at this point.
Every year with this rumor, and every year it's wrong. Enough already. Samsung isn't going anywhere, folks, and TSMC isn't big enough to handle sole production, sorry.
Not moving to the much faster USB-C on the new IPad Pro was a silly choice that will ultimately hobble it as a professional tool. As someone who owns a 128 GB iPad Air 2, the restore process, as well as just transferring large photo and video files over the USB 2.0 based lightning connector, is painfully, annoyingly slow. It's the only thing I don't like about my Air 2, frankly.
Good, because the implementation of Force Touch on the Apple Watch is confusing and not user friendly. I haven't tried WatchOS 2 yet, though, so possibly they have addressed the issues I have with it.
Wow. That's. Wow. Huh. So almost two years later, Apple releases the Amazon Fire TV with a better touch remote but no dedicated game controller. I think they just buried Steve once and for all.
Wait times at the Genius Bar have gotten bad over the last 6 months as well. Always seem like they never have enough techs working these days. Floor full of salesmen standing around, but only two or three Geniuses, whereas that back bar used to be staffed by 6-7. One could argue that they just weren't busy at the time I visited, but out of curiosity I tried to make an appointment from my phone while I was waiting in store, and the soonest appointment was 4 days away. I'm...
Hopefully with a more intuitive implementation than the Apple Watch, because wow.