or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Look at the very bottom of that chart on top till you find screen resolution. Compare. Apples and Oranges, AI, and misleading headline.
Huh, look at that: Power/Sleep button is still on the top right where it belongs. My current Air is substantially larger than my iPhone 6, and yet I've never had an issue with that placement, unlike the side mount on my 6, which makes screenshots, hard resets, or even just putting the thing to sleep a pain because I'm constantly hitting the volume buttons at the same time.   Guess I'm just "holding it wrong," huh?
And that's about what Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo pay for their E3 booths + keynote presentations, so BFD I guess? Headline may as well read "Apple's Big Expensive Event was Big; Expensive," and then filed under "Duh."
I'd say the fact they had to release a tool to "ungift" the album speaks volumes, given the lack of similar reaction to other free gifts they've bestowed in the past, like the example you gave.
And immediately deleted 25.5 million times. Wonder if they'll release the number of times the tool they released to removed the unwanted album from iTunes libraries?
A good product continues to evolve and add new features while lowering its price, and you just have to spew childish snark all over it because it doesn't come from Cupertino. Unlike you, I actually own a Pebble, and it's great at doing what it's designed to. The ability to get notifications without making a public spectacle at work or in social settings, all while looking like a quality timepiece and not some gaudy children's toy, is worth every penny I paid when the Steel...
Maybe they're holding it wrong, Tim.   Love how multiple threads on the Apple and MacRumor forums magically turns into only 9 confirmed cases. Really? So you're saying it's all a consipiracy, and these people are all a bunch of lying fandroids? Ok.   Cue free ridgid case program for those "9" people in 5, 4, 3, 2...
 Are the T-Mobile 6's unlocked and ready to be used on other networks like AT&T, or are they just contract free but still locked to the network?
 Because they want you to think it's a global problem, when it clearly isn't since other country's Apple Store websites are up and running right now.
Welp, was hoping to get a Grey Plus 64GB sooner than October, but it's looking like the Apple Store website isn't coming up in the US anytime soon, so I just bit the bullet and ordered through ATT since the Apple Store app doesn't allow off-contract pricing for god knows what reason. I'll try again in the morning, heck maybe even show up launch day at the store, and cancel my order if either of those work. I've been pre-ordering since the 4, and this is the worst I've...