or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Ugh that launch day video looked staged. Ridiculously so.
It's actually streaming on all devices. "Live Streaming video requires Safari 4 or later on OS X v10.6 or later; Safari on iOS 4.2 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 5.0.2 or later." There ya go, streaming on iOS.
What's the big deal? Everyone I know that has a Note also has a phone. As long as Samsung sells enough to make a profit, who cares? If you don't understand that, clearly it's not the product for you, and you shouldn't care either way.
Huh. No wonder I hate the new sounds. I was used to my old alarms and alerts, keyed to them. The first thing I did after loading the GM was find the old versions and load them back on.
Hey AI... There a reason why you're not reporting on this: http://www.apple.com/support/macbookair-flashdrive/ I'd say a big recall of a major product is pretty newsworthy.
Pretty sure the 32gb iPhone C has the highest margin of the bunch, so if people choose the S instead, that's going to impact their bottom line.
 No, but it would be nice if they didn't fail in large batches due to component defects.
 It's just you. Google 'Nvidia failure." Go ahead, I'll grab a coffee. A big one.
All these apps still show up with a price for me, even though I'm using a 5S. Glitch, or what?
 What part of the article mentioned gold 64GB SKU's?