or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Highly doubt the gimped version of the already underselling 5C will have much effect, but the iPad 4 at $399 is a great deal. Pity it wasn't around during the holidays, but it should see a nice bump in late spring/early summer, what with Mother's Day, Father's Day, and graduations all hitting in that two month span.
It's not just EA. My mother emailed me about this scam last week, asking if it was legit or not. Take a good look at the address bar: The scary thing is the email that included the link to the page was titled "You iOS device was recently used to purchase "World War Z." She had just downloaded the book and movie a week prior, which almost led her to fill the info out. Thankfully she remember the lecture I gave her and my dad about sites like this that ask for credit...
 People like those who's provider is Straight Talk, hmm? Because of weirdness with their carrier profile, data never works properly unless you manually change the APN settings. In the past, this wasn't an issue, but with 7.1 those settings revert back to default, which disables ANY data, as well as MMS. It's not just Straight Talk, either, as many MVNO's have this issue. Android users have full access to their cellular network settings, whereas Apple users do not, because...
Lagging, freezing, and horrible battery life. Did an experiment over the weekend: turned the phone one without opening any apps, put it in airplane mode and let it sit for a couple hours. In three hours it was down to 75%. Did a full restore, repeated the experiment: 77% after three hours. Not sure what's up, but there are some rogue processes running somewhere. Thankfully I alway save my SHSH blobs, and downgraded back to 7.0.4. I'm sure they'll fix it, but I'm not going...
That mockup looks ridiculous. The only way I'd go for a larger screen is if Apple did away with the bezel around the edges and made the screen seamless from side to side.
Maybe if music these days didn't suck so hard, people would buy more. Can't even blame file sharing anymore, so now that that skapegoat is out of the picture, the major labels have no one to blame but themselves. As for Apple, they were just late to the streaming game, and when they finally joined the party, they didn't show up with anything that distinguished them from the established competition. They honestly think "exclusive content" is going to bring consumers back?...
Oh. My god. Enough. You lost. Get over it. You can't control everything, Tim.
lol. "Irrational stock dips." The market was less than impressed with Apple's performance, and reacted accordingly. That's not irrational, that's the stock market doing its thing. What's "irrational" is Apple saying its stock is worth what it says it's worth. That's not how it works, Tim. If you want to take your ball and go home, that's fine, but this Apple apologist "article" is just silly.
I wasn't aware IC's were sensitive to cold. Batteries and moving parts, sure, but since when is any SoC sensitive to a mildly low temp like -2F? We use tablets and SSD-based ultrabooks up on the slope, and the only sensitivity in both I've noticed is the LCD screens getting sluggish around -25F. If anything, I'd expect the HUD display to fail before any of the integrated features.   Also: the website photos make the HUD look like a color display, but in your photo, it...
Addictive? Uh huh. Played it for five minutes before growing annoyed with it's poor design and control mechanics, and deleted it. He was probably tired of getting death threats over the stupid thing.