or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Ah ok thanks.
So apple went from 80% to 63%? Did I read that right?
It's too bad. I LOVED the heck out my Samsung NC10 because it was so easy to carry around, had a long battery life, and was a fully functional computer. I finally had to give it up because it's Atom processor couldn't handle the newer webpages I need for my business, and I'd already become reliant on my 13" MBP for most things by that point.   The iPad is great and all, but it doesn't fully replace my netbook, even with a keyboard accessory because navigating it's OS...
  They should have settled a long time ago, when 3M publicly admitted that those older indicators were prone to false positives when kept in a humid environment. They also need to drop their policy of denying service if even one of the indicators shows pink. If the phone stops working, and the internal indicator is pink, then they have a case, but denying service just because one of the two exterior indicators shows pink? Ridiculous.
  Lord you haters amaze me sometimes. Can't just comment on an Apple story AS an Apple story. Have to turn it around and get a dig or two at Android.   And if your customer was too stupid to reflash his phone to the stock ROM before bringing it in, he's a moron and deserves what he gets. You think I don't restore to factory anytime I bring in my phone for something? I can see it now, being turned away and denied a repair/replacement on my iPhone with the sticky power...
The weight has never been an issue for me, but I wouldn't mind one with a thinner bezel, like the iPad Mini has. Just seems like so much wasted space.
GOOD! I normally side with the company on these sorts of disputes, but those first gen water intrusion stickers were garbage. The mic went out on my 3GS a few months after I bought it, and Apple refused to replace/repair it under warranty because the sticker in the headphone port showed pink. Now, I take better care of my electronics than most people do of their children, so I knew this was complete BS. After arguing back and forth for a week with different tech/customer...
If only T-Mo offered service in my area. Oh well.
  So basically, you'd put the "dic" in "Dictator?" Good to know. Glad you're not my boss.
Just wanted to point out to folks who seem confused:iPhone 4/4S uses a micro SIM.iPhone 5 uses a Nano SIM.