or Connect

Posts by Cash907

If they can repair it while I wait, that's one thing. If not, then I'd rather they stick with swapping out devices thanks.
That darn memory leak is still an issue, but at least they fixed iCloud login for the Messages app. Everything else seems to be running smoothly so far, but 10.8.4 has been fairly stable from the get-go anyway.
  They didn't purposefully do anything of the sort. The PS3 is difficult to code for thanks to the idiosyncrasies of the Cell processor which powers that console. Sony thought the could release tools that would make the process easier, and developers would initially code for the PS3 and then port to the 360. In reality, developers did the exact opposite.
Only that's exactly the case when the retailer is Apple, who maintains strict control over the prices their products are sold at. No third party retailer can offer a discount or promotion on new Apple stock without Apple's permission.
  Amen. How is this STILL a problem?   I can't login to Messages with my AppleID now either. Fantastic.
I never use speakerphone anyway so no. Not even going to bother with this "update."
Good. Now slot these into the rMBP 13" er's and roll em out by July. I'm tired of sitting on my hands, and I imagine the staff at the local Best Buy and Apple Stores are sick of me playing with their display models and not buying anything.  
Yeah, they go into an AT&T store AFTER seeing a commercial on TV. What, do you think they miraculously forget why they went there between the couch and the mall parking lot?
Assuming said thunderbolt port can also pass thru video. Nothing on the product website states that it can. Even so, for those of us without thunderbolt-equipped monitors, this would require and additional adapter, bumping the price up an additional 30-40 dollars.I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.The only useful aspect of this thing is the addition of extra USB ports and an Ethernet port. Guess what? I can solve that with a 25 dollar USB hub and 30 dollar Ethernet dongle,...
What's the point of this thing if it has lost that HDMI out? Can I plug my mini-display port to HDMI adapter into that thunderbolt out port? I'm guessing probably not, so again, what's the point of this thing without a video out?