or Connect

Posts by Cash907

And yet, you can reserve a 5S days in advance for the China launch, so it would seem they feel there's enough stock there, just not the rest of the world.
If they're willing to take this kind of speculative hit by not announcing numbers, it would seem as though the truth would earn an even deeper hit. Sad.
Love how you try to tie together the 5c with Apple's colorful past. Look how gutless and lifeless the colors are compared to the original iMac and the Nano. Pastels. Who in gods name in Cupertino is a) so in love with flipping pastels, and b) in charge of color selection? This is literally the ugliest iPhone they've ever built.
S is for "stand in line, suckers. No preorder for you."
China?! Hey thanks, Tim. Way to show how much you value consumers in your own country.
Innovative? They took last years phone and tossed it into a god awful pastel plastic shell. What's so innovative about that?
 Seeing how it's guts are largely re-purposed 5's, I'm sure there is plenty of stock on hand. And yes, it IS mostly the 5's internals, save for a new front facing camera. Why people are arguing this point is beyond me, and beyond ridiculous.
Ugh that is such a boring shade of blue. Why couldn't they have gone with the dark blue shade of the leather they chose for the iPad Smart Cover? Apple needs to fire whomever it is that's so in love with washed out pastels.
Apple sets the price, period, not the reseller. Any "sale" you see on Apple products must first be cleared by Apple. They are notoriously strict on this point, to the point of not even allowing in store coupons of the "spend 300 get such and such off" variety to be used with their products. This isn't Walmart, this is Apple AND Walmart. Like another pointed out, that Apple is allowing this sort of discount so early is an interesting and uncommon thing.
Kind of sad. This is the first year in many that I won't be staying up late to pre-order. I'll be taking my chances at 12:01am on the 20th, hoping for an In-store Pickup option so I can secure one, and show up after I get off work since I no longer have the sort of job that is cool with me taking a day off to sit in line for a phone.