or Connect

Posts by Cash907

They might as well. Replacing the screen on the 5 is as simple as on the 3G/3GS. Two screws, lift screen, release ribbon cable, reverse same procedure with new screen. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
I'm assuming this new model is thinner thanks to a reduction in the battery size, made possible by the more efficient haswell processor. Can't think of anything else they could have done to thin it up, other than give it the crummy shallow keyboard of the MBA line.
Uh, Sol? They did remove all other Touch lines from the market. The 4th gen was 86'd to make room for this.
You just killed your own argument, Rag. It would have been cheaper for them to just leave all of that in there sans the additional 16GB of memory, according to you. So why, then, did they go this route, which will require a completely separate production line and various different parts like the redesigned back shell? Seems like a lot of overhead for a product that isn't likely to do very well anyway. Like I said in the last article about this, I just bought my little girl...
Hope this means they are cleaning out stock so the non retina MBP line can be completely replaced by the rMBP save for the base model for education store.
  Probably the exact same thing that happens if someone steals your keys/purse/etc? The difference being you can't remote lock/wipe your house keys the way you can a phone.  
There's a punchline here somewhere.
So basically, intel is doing to Thunderbolt what Apple is doing to Lightening.
My stock radio inside my 2011 F-150 has both, though they aren't attached by default. I ran a USB and mini-plug extension cable to my glove box where it connects to and old iPod classic. Out of sight, out of mind, but all of my music is a available at the touch of a button or simple voice command.The trouble third party manufacturers are running into now, which is mentioned in this article, is just how integrated and feature packed the stock units on most modern vehicles...
I really don't care about iOS 7 or OSX 10.9, and I'm sick of new OS updates artificially holding back hardware updates. If they delay the rMBP refresh for the sake of 10.9, I'm going to be one unhappy camper. As for iOS 7, release the stupid beta already and get it out to developers. 6 saw what, 7 betas before GM? Get it out into the real world so we the developers can get the bugs out. That, or move WWDC to May next year and stop stalling.