or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Actually, yeah. They might not update the entire line all at once, but the MBP and MBA models are usually updated to the latest chips as soon as Intel releases them. In fact, Apple is rumored to get the pick of the litter when it comes to batches.
  Uh, what? I'm looking at the Apple website right now, and that model is listed at $1,499, with Best Buy offering it at $1,329 in store. Was this a typo, or does AI just not give a damn about accuracy anymore?
  That's what I thought too. I'll probably get a Mini, but not until it is upgraded to a retina display and the CPU/GPU brought up to current specs. I don't see much point in buying something that's going to choke on high end apps within 6 months.
I wasn't aware anyone actually used this app.
Makes sense, regardless of where it came from. I almost picked up a Mini, but decided to wait until an upgraded model with a better CPU/GPU is released, as anything graphic intensive just makes the current model chug.
This looks a thousand times nicer and more functional than that keyboard case Logitech announced yesterday. Ouch.  
What would be the point of this? Most "HD" channels are just highly compressed 720p feeds as it is. Is there anyone out there that looks at a high quality bluray on their 50+ inch name brand TV and yawns? Sorry, but no dice.
Doubtful. As the article says, these models bare the same number as the current AT&T version, only with AWS spectrum support enabled on the SoC. Otherwise it is physically and numerically identical.
  I guess you missed the news after CES. They're moving out of gaming and audio, as well as remote controls and video surveillance, all to focus aggressively on the smartphone and tablet accessory market.   http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/106268/logitech-will-exit-the-console-accessory-business/       As for their keyboards and mice, both have been turning into bigger pieces of junk with every new iteration. My MX5500 combo from 6 years ago is light years ahead of...
Wow. Bulky and ugly. They got out of the gaming and audio accessory fields to focus on this?