or Connect

Posts by Cash907

On the upside, you can get a used in good condition 5C on eBay right now for anywhere between 300-350 bucks. I upgraded my nephew's 4 to a green 5C after he made the Honor Roll that way.   I say if they sell the thing off contract for 349-399 bucks, it would move like hotcakes. It's not a bad phone, it's just priced and marketed wrong, which is weird considering this is Apple, king of targeted marketing.
Flawed design. The way the keychain hook is placed, this won't fit if your phone has a case on it, even a thin case with a wide opening. If I have to remove my phone from it's case just to use this, it's not exactly convenient is it?
Wow... ugly, bulky, and not compatible with any case. What's the advantage of this over a standalone digital recorder, exactly?
And if you couldn't double the S4's available memory in about two minutes for 15 bucks, all of this might mean something. Wanna double an iPhones storage space? Have fun with that.
If there were any truth in advertising, these ads would show people blogging from the toilet on their iPads. Might not be inspirational, but I gotta say it's been one of my favorite uses for a tablet. :-)
So they're appealing the appeal? If they lose this appeal, will they appeal the appeal of the appeal?   Maybe they should just suck it up, accept they got busted, and just fly straight for awhile until a monitor is deemed no longer necessary.
5.5"? That would be nice as long as it's wider this time, not stretched like it was run through the taffy machine like the 5/5s.
It's not for iPhone. It works with iPhone. Also works with android. Not that I'd buy one either way. Stamping your brand name in ugly don't right on the bezel is decidedly low end.
 But that's the issue here: you don't need to jailbreak to sideload pirated apps anyway. You can already do so with the three different programs I mentioned above without jailbreaking. Does Jailbreaking make your device more vulnerable? Yes, but it's not like those vulnerabilities are contagious, and will affect non-jailbroken phones. Is it possible that hackers will somehow use the vulnerabilities discovered by the latest jailbreak to attack unjailbroken phones? Again,...
 Only it's not, like I said. Jailbreaking has nothing to do with piracy, despite what Apple says. There's been a massive backlash to this JB because of the link to Chinese piracy, which the boys at Evasi0n faced and then reacted to by severing said link, because the JB community is strongly against piracy since it sends the wrong message to outsiders about jailbreaking in general. Those who want to pirate will pirate, and they'll do so with software like iHelper, iLoadr,...