or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Or it could be because the stupid thing never worked right in iOS, especially on the iPad.
Swing and a miss, Cook, swing and a miss. Analysts were also bothered by the lack of preorder for the 5S, which seems to indicate inventory constraints that will ultimately cap supply well below demand, just like the iMac last year. Hard for these things to sell if apple can't even get them into stores.
These articles crack me up. They're almost apologetic without actually being so, after years of attacking other "plastic" phones. Oh but now it's ok, because Apple is doing it. Yeesh.   And from what I can tell, they don't look any more "premium" or "substantial" than the Lumia line, who's colors are a far cry more attractive I daresay. What is with Apple designers and this washed out pastel nonsense? My blue iPod Mini was gorgeous, but these things? They look like...
Not sure if they didn't disappoint, but they certainly didn't surprise. Lot of yawns coming from the tech blogs and stock closed down, so it's hard to categorize this one as a slam dunk.
Well that's pretty GD ridiculous. Way to go, Tim. Weren't you supposed to be some kind of logistics genius? Why is it then that every product launch under your leadership has been a complete mess?
So you're saying the wildly successful "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" ads were a bad idea, then?Ok.
We don't need an event for everything. Just launch the stupid os already and release the MacBook refreshes. This getting stupid at this point.
It's good enough. Load it into new machines and launch them already. This "waiting for iterative OSX updates" nonsense is getting old.
  You can re-enable wifi after enabling Airplane Mode. This lets you use inflight Wifi, as well as wifi while traveling abroad. It's not new functionality.
Makes sense. This portents well for a Macbook refresh next week, as well as 802.11AC compatibility for the 5S.