or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Lol way to put that massive American tax credit to good use, mark. God forbid you invest domestically.
What are you talking about? Industry consensus is June for Haswell rollout, which is right in line with the usual June-July MacBook refresh window.
Does anyone actually use the panorama feature? I played with it a couple times back during the beta, but haven't touched it since.
Uh. What? Apple ads are NOTORIOUS for "mentioning" their competitors.
That's a gorgeous phone, but I'm a bit dubious about the camera being everything they say it is. I want to see some side by side comparison images before I make any judgements. Love that screen though. This is what I've been wanting the iPhone to evolve into since the disappointment that was the 4S. As for people complaining about no stated battery life, I'm not too worried about it seeing how I can't get through the day without plugging my 5 in at least twice, once in...
Seeing how the hackers got in using an exploit that evidentially at least some Macs have, it may as well have been. If other macs weren't vulnerable, I doubt Apple would be pushing this malware tool now, would they?
If Google can release retina level panels in their 199 Nexus 7 tablets, and Amazon can so the same in their 249 Fire HD tablets, I'm not understanding why Apple can't do likewise in their 329 iPad mini. Sorry but the math isn't adding up.
  Two points here, just for clarification:   1) The PS3 was a very slow mover overall until the first revision, which removed backward compatibility, built in card readers, and the ability to install Linux, all for the sake of lower the cost to a level the average gamer was willing to pay. For about two years after that, the PS3 easily outsold the 360, in no small part due to the fact that back then, the PS3 was also the cheapest BluRay player on the market, so it was a...
The high price of the console, plus the required proprietary memory cards, saddled with a lackluster launch library with only one game worth buying (Uncharted) is what really did the Vita in. Keep in mind that the 3DS was in similar shape at this point after it's launch. It wasnt until after a drastic price cut, as well as the launch of several first party games that should have been available from the start, that things turned around. Now it's the best selling console...
You're the only one I ever hear "Apple is doomed" from, Rag. Repeatedly, like the same bad joke told by an elderly relative every thanksgiving, year after year. Find a new schtick already.