or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Eh. Pretty ok with my iPad 4 so I think I'll skip this cycle. Only reason I upgraded from the 3 to the 4 was to cut back on the number of adapter cables I had to carry when traveling. Seems like each revision is less impressive than the last with these things lately, so other than a new back that looks like the iPad mini, I'm not expecting any real changes here in the new model.
That's nice. They also said they had "no plans" on selling the iPhone right up until they announced they were selling the iPhone. These statements aren't worth the cheap plastic keys they're tapped out on.
  If all those rumors surrounding the Galaxy S4 turn out to be true, with unlock via facial recognition and smart scrolling controlled by eye movement, the S is going to be for "Stagnant" as in what the iPhone has become with each revision. Maybe I'm greedy, but I miss the days when the iPhone was the trailblazer, and everyone else played catchup. Judging by recent stock behavior, apparently the investors agree with that feeling. I really hope Tim has something more than...
  Nexus 7 = $199.99 iPad Mini = $329.99   $329.99 - $199.99 = $130.00   $130.00 /= "a couple of dollars."
  You take joy in the perceived suffering of anyone who disagrees with or has different tastes than you, yet you feel they are the ones suffering from certain mental health issues.   You're a special kind of broken, aren't you?
Makes sense. The old panels look downright archaic next to the current iMacs.
You forgot to mention the 50 dollar shipping charge. I wouldn't exactly consider any of this a "deal."
Hopefully this means the next refresh will dump the old formfactor completely, and the lowest priced model will be a slim without the overpriced retina display. Just give me the slim chassis with the updated screen found in the MBA, and I'll be happy.
Hardcore Apple users? Not so much, judging from some of the comments posted daily here.
Lol way to put that massive American tax credit to good use, mark. God forbid you invest domestically.