or Connect

Posts by Cash907

What? Why? With feature phones going the way of the dodo, who cares what their share is seeing how every year it accounts for less and less of the overall pie?   On a side note, I feel bad for HTC not even making it to the top 5. Heck, they couldn't even beat Lenovo for Pete's sake. I really wanted to like the One, as it's so well put together compared to most plasticy Android phones, but that gimmicky camera just ruined it for me. Unless it's a phone marketed and...
  That's guess. One big headache if you ask me but whatever. At least it's not as bad as PSN crash last year. 
Great. Get it running already and drop iOS 7 beta 4.
Well of course sales are down. They updated the Air line first when what people wanted was an update for the rest of the Macs first. Duh. I'm not dumping 1700 bucks on a retina macbook when a significant update is set to drop in a couple of months. Mavericks is plenty stable. GM this badboy and release the refreshes already.
  Actually, I've found the S4 to be a high quality device that is popular among it's users. It's not my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean it's not perfectly drinkable.
  LOL. Ebay = Black Market. Yeah, ok.
Sweet. I know who I'll be selling my iPhone to when it's time to upgrade in the fall. 
So at the rate they charge, you're paying 719 dollars over 20 months for a phone that retails for 599? Yeah, no. Sorry AT&T, I'm just going to wait until you go back to the early upgrade offer for longtime customers you used to have as soon as you realize market saturation means lower sales year over year.
  Never miss an opportunity to bash the competition, whether it is relevant to the conversation or not. Good little fanboy. Who's a product of corporate brainwashing? You are. Yes you are. Yes you are :-)
I hope they've adjusted their expectations for the 5S, then, or Verizon is really in for a world of hurt.