or Connect

Posts by Cash907

The more AI pushes AppleCare plans, the more I worry about A) what they know about Apple's quality control that I apparently don't, and B) how big of a cut they are getting for every plan they help sell. This is getting ridiculous. Best Buy doesn't try this hard to sell extended warranties.
I'd rather they devote that 45 billion into lowering the cost of their products, personally. Even if you own a hundred shares, you're not exactly banking a large profit here, so it's a token gesture at best.
  It's also important to note that: 1) This exploit is targeted only at those devices running iOS 6.0.1 and 6.1. Most jailbreakers are still running the GreenP0ison jailbreak on iOS 5.0.1 and earlier.       They'll catch up, give them time. Most people initially taking advatage of evasi0n are using iPhone 5's, iPad Mini's, and iPad 4's, which until now couldn't be jailbroken at all. How large a slice of the iOS ecosystem do those make up?   2) 7 million is still 7...
  It took years for the MBA's price to drop, not months.
Great. Now how about you make the rMBP form factor standard across the line, but separate them into two tiers: one with the same screen as the MBA line, and one with Retina displays. I want the lighter, thinner form factor, but couldn't give less of a damn about super high quality graphics if it raises the buy in price by almost a grand.
  And if the world was made up entirely of you, maybe you'd have a point. But it's not, therefore, irrelevant. Putz.
And it was only a month ago that Ai'ers were bashing Walmart and straight talk for doing the same thing. Apparently payment plans suck until Apple offers them, then they're genius and make perfect sense.
Five betas and it was still a buggy mess, requiring a patch barely two weeks after release. I think it's time they go back to square one, because every iteration of iOS is buggier and more battery hungry than the last.
Maybe karma sucks, and Apple should consider writing Xerox a huge check for 30 years worth of unlicensed use of their IP.
  You should have looked at Samsung's Series 9 laptop. It's gorgeous, with build quality on par with Apple's. I bought my wife one for work because she hates OSX, and it's worked wonderfully for her. She wasn't crazy about Windows 8, but after I disabled the "Smart Corner" nonsense and installed Start8, which brings the start button back to the desktop, she couldn't be happier with it.