or Connect

Posts by Cash907

In other words, "waaaaaahh!! Waaaaaaahhhh!! *sniffle* Waaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!"
Oh hey, now Mac users can enjoy the sloppy shooting mechanics and complete BS tacked on at the last minute ending. Awesome. Enjoy, suc- uh I mean gamers!
Actually, all Macbook Pro's are $200 off right now, including both 13" HDD models, and 13" Retina MBP's. With the additional $100 student discount coupon you can get from the website, that's 300 dollars in savings. A 21" iMac is 125 bucks off, the USB SuperDrive is 5 dollars off, and the Lightning Display is 70 dollars off. All of these prices are good through Saturday, so all in all, it's a good couple of days to shop Best Buy.
Maybe they should have thought about the consequences before starting a nuclear war with samsung, huh? You don't get to throw a sucker punch and then whine and play the victim after getting knocked on your butt, sorry.
Uh. Sure it does. I'm a professional in my 30's, so guess how much of a damn I give about flyover gimmicks. Go ahead, guess. Spoiler alert: not. much. Why do I use google maps instead of Apple maps? Easy: businesses I search for actually show up in google maps. Apple maps? Yeah not so much. But oooooo, you can entertain yourself with 3D flyovers while you're lost. Good times. Way better than an accurate and comprehensive list of destinations.
Best Buy is also knocking off an additional 100 dollars for students , which I'd much rather have than a gift certificate to the App Store. Should mention that, AI. 
Boo hoo. At least they are actually licensing the tech, unlike apple which would have patented it and sat on it refusing to share like a greedy toddler. 
  What? Why? With feature phones going the way of the dodo, who cares what their share is seeing how every year it accounts for less and less of the overall pie?   On a side note, I feel bad for HTC not even making it to the top 5. Heck, they couldn't even beat Lenovo for Pete's sake. I really wanted to like the One, as it's so well put together compared to most plasticy Android phones, but that gimmicky camera just ruined it for me. Unless it's a phone marketed and...
  That's guess. One big headache if you ask me but whatever. At least it's not as bad as PSN crash last year. 
Great. Get it running already and drop iOS 7 beta 4.