or Connect

Posts by Cash907

And that might mean something if most of their components weren't proprietary.
  Just saw your post after commenting. I'm seeing the same error on my 5, so I guess it's not just my phone then.
A day after updating to the GM build of 6.1, I started getting "No SIM" errors. At first, rebooting the phone fixed this, but yesterday that stopped working so I did a network settings reset. That seemed to do the trick until this morning when it happened again. This time I did a full restore. So far it's acting normal, but it acted normal for hours/days before throwing up the No SIM error, so we'll see.   Didn't see this in any of 6.1's beta builds, so not sure...
Wait... aren't Tablet's and PC's the same? Didn't I just read AI, as well as a bunch of other AI commenters, try to make that argument all day?   Certainly seems to be a prevalence of short memory here.
  Oh yeah?   I'll just leave this here.   http://www.hackintosh.com/
  And that right there is where this article contradicts itself, and is exposed as complete BS. No, Virginia, the iPad is NOT a "conventional PC," it's a tablet. A good tablet, possibly the best tablet on the market, but still just a tablet. See that orange bar on the above chart? That's the accurate representation of Apple's "conventional PC" market share, and I daresay it's substantially lower than Microsoft's.   What is up with all these articles trying to convince...
  Uh.. what? Tablets aren't PC's anymore than Smart Phones are, so why are we "counting tablets?" What is their market share NOT counting tablets?   Where is this loopy math coming from anyway? BMW makes a killer motorcycle, but we don't count those when figuring out what percentage of the automotive market is made of of Beemers, do we?
Because they do, and it does. How is this news?
Everyone that owns a Galaxy Note, which I'm seeing more and more of in my profession. Doctors love them because it's easy to look at X-rays and other images. Admins love them because they can display entire documents bad spreadsheets with minimal amounts of scrolling or zooming.Whether some people want to admit it or not, the market for iPhone-sized displays is becoming saturated. They don't have to replace the entire lineup with larger screens, just give consumers the...
  Story is on the JB groups blog. Something about the way they changed the file structure on the ATV3 makes this exploit useless.