or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Hint: your movies will look NOTHING like this unless your phone is mounted on a 30k floating rig, shot by a professional DP, and then edited on a high end rig by a professional editor. Nice ad though.
Any word on their pledge to hire applicants that are 30 and older? No? Yeah, didn't think. We old timers just don't fit that young, hip corporate image you're trying to sell.
Considering the numerous and very public security breaches that have been in the news lately, assisted by Paypal employees, the bunch is the LAST company Apple should let anywhere near their finances or customers. After reading the testimonials that came out in one of those news pieces, and calling Paypal myself to find out just how easy it was to get personal information like credit card numbers and the last four digits of my social, all with minimal information provided...
So if I'm not in China, don't bother? Got it.
I used to think the same thing until I learned you scan a finger in more than once. I have each finger scanned in twice, and I rarely see Try Again thanks to that.
Good. What's the point of the Touch ID if I'm constantly having to tap in user names and passwords instead of just using my thumb? Other systems with fingerprint scanners have had this capability for a decade, so what gives?
On the upside, you can get a used in good condition 5C on eBay right now for anywhere between 300-350 bucks. I upgraded my nephew's 4 to a green 5C after he made the Honor Roll that way.   I say if they sell the thing off contract for 349-399 bucks, it would move like hotcakes. It's not a bad phone, it's just priced and marketed wrong, which is weird considering this is Apple, king of targeted marketing.
Flawed design. The way the keychain hook is placed, this won't fit if your phone has a case on it, even a thin case with a wide opening. If I have to remove my phone from it's case just to use this, it's not exactly convenient is it?
Wow... ugly, bulky, and not compatible with any case. What's the advantage of this over a standalone digital recorder, exactly?
And if you couldn't double the S4's available memory in about two minutes for 15 bucks, all of this might mean something. Wanna double an iPhones storage space? Have fun with that.