or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Uh, no. Step tracking is handled by the internal accelerometer, as is done by the current model. Improved accuracy and additional functionality requires additional devices. Not that it's shocking for AI to get something wrong, but still. Wow. It says it right there in the launch video, which I'm guessing you must not have watched.
Then he's never owned a pair of Sennheiser Urbanites or Momentums before, either. Both of those are wireless, have great lows but don't have to sacrifice highs and mids to get it.From his statements and attitude, I highly doubt he's owned any headphones that weren't endorsed by a paid celebrity or athlete, so his opinion isn't going to carry much weight.
Yeah, I have. They're heavy, overpriced, and absolutely suck in the high and mid ranges. There's muddled, and then there's those things. Try a pair of ATH-m50x's, and then talk to me about how wonderful anything with a big B logo on it is in comparison. They're even on sale at Amazon today, coincidentally.
You haven't owned many headphones then. There's a reason the people who make all those celebrities sound good wear AudioTechnica headphones. When it's your job on the line, and not fashion or trendiness, you go with what works best for the best price. The artists wear beats in their videos, yeah, but the board ops, editors and sound mixers who actually put those videos together are all wearing AT cans.
No, the tool that allowed us to remove the U2 album was the real gift.
Not missing any ringtones so I'll be waiting a bit before updating.
Not a huge surprise. Played with an Air 2 for 14 days before taking it back. I appreciate the mid tier addition of 64GB instead of 32, but it wasn't noticably faster or prettier than the 4 it would have replaced. Camera was better, but how often do I take photos with my iPad? Three times in 3 years maybe. And the battery life was noticably decreased, which is a problem when comparing a brand new unit to one that's been thru two years of power cycles. Hope there are some...
All iPhone screens are easily scratched. That's why all mine get a Zagg protector day one. Not expensive and keep your screen from getting scratched by your keys when you put both in the same pocket. Not rocket science.
So sell it or return it, and go get a 5S? Love my 6 for the very reason the screen is larger, like most people who have purchased one, so personally I'm thankful Apple is "appeasing" customers like me.
Just checked local stock; store down the street has all models, all colors, all capacities. Same as it's been for the last two releases by this time of the launch. I'm guessing the only people who are willing to wait 10 days are those who don't have an Apple Store nearby.