or Connect

Posts by Cash907

And yet every brick and mortar store in my state had plenty of stock, and the iPad/iPad Mini was selling at or below MSRP on eBay throughout December. The only way to get more than MSRP was by selling international, and attracting buyers in countries where they hadn't yet been released officially.   I know these analysts continue to speak of supply issues holding back overall sales, but too many factors indicate supply met demand throughout Q4.
  But the market doesn't operate purely based on P/E, and there is still a lot of uncertainty in regards to Cook's leadership, especially after the recent gaffs with the Retail chain and the (much needed, according to some) departure of Forstall. Apple needs to not only have a great year, but release some truly innovative products with their next iPad, iPhone, iOS7 and Mac lines before 1,000 and higher become realistic possibilities.
  I wasn't aware Apple had released sales figures for Q4. I thought that was next week.   As for Q3, well: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/galaxy-s3-sales-worlds-number-one-smartphone_n_2091689.html   Now if you want to compare ALL iPhones, from 3GS to 5, versus ALL Galaxy S series phones, pretty sure Samsung comes out ahead on that too.
Bought my shares back when it was under 150 so it's all gravy to me, but $1,100 seems a bit ludicrous unless PJ thinks the iTV is not only a reality but a serious contender (I really don't think it is, not when you can get a fantastic 60" TV that is an inch and a half thick for under a grand right now) With the overall computer market down, and increasingly stiff competition in both the tablet and mobile phone markets, they would have to enter a new market completely to...
Wait... Apple took Samsung to court over rounded corners? Seriously?   Sigh.   Just... for Pete's sake, Apple. Could you invest those resources back into product development, because this is just getting stupid.
  No, I mean how it can be enabled to perform exactly the SAME as the 4S. There were several side by side comparisons showing performance was identical on both handsets. Besides, FaceTime on the iPhone 4 doesn't adjust it's quality based on the strength/speed of the connection, which may be why AT&T doesn't want it using cellular data. It either works or it doesn't, depending on the whether or not it's data connection (cellular or wifi) meets it's minimum requirements. It...
  Which is funny of them to say, seeing how FaceTime over Cellular can be enabled on BOTH with a free jailbreak app. Why must companies lie to users like this? Do they think we're just stupid, or do they forget the internet exists?
LOL! First you post an article from an Apply fanboy analyst for JP Morgan denying the reports from WSJ and Nikkei, and then when those reports turn out to be legit, you post this article excusing the cuts on "improved yields?"   You're really unbelievable, AI.
  Sort of like Apple and their Lightning connectors, huh?
Might explain why the 5 is launching among smaller carriers much faster than previous models. I mean who saw Straight Talk offering it? The 4, sure, but the 5? Getting tired of all the "finally in stock" mentions as well. All the brick and mortar stores in Alaska were fully stocked with all colors and capacities two weeks after launch, so availability wasn't exactly an issue for this product cycle assuming other states had their shit equally together as the frozen...