or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Or you could just log on to icloud.com or use Find My iPhone from another iOS device, and have your missing phone sound an audible chime until you find it, which works whether it is on silent or not.
  I laughed at pretty much every sentence of your post, but the most amusing part was a guy from the midwest arguing with the previous commenter's opinion that iOS maps is a mess in the UK and parts of Europe. Spend a lot of time navigating the EU with your iPhone, do ya, Krupp?
Still no comment on the APPL fire sale today?
I'd be happy if they'd just give me the option to dial back the power of the vibration, as the 5's is so completely obnoxious compared to the 4S that I've had it disabled since day one, and instead rely on the camera flash to alert me when it's on silent.
Showing In Stock at AT&T online, and I was just in store this weekend buying a new case, and was told all their Alaska stores have white and black in stock at the moment when I inquired after seeing a similar story posted on 9to5. Maybe Apple corporate should buy back some of the parcels they sent to their carrier partners?
Ugh, not this nonsense again. Not going to happen. The Mac platform exploded after adopting intel chips, plus we've already been through the headache of "legacy" apps once. Insert Batman slapping Robin, because that's what needs to happen anytime someone mentions this ridiculous rumor.
I wonder if they count people who exchanged iPad 3's for 4's as a "sale." Thank god for Best Buy's 60 day return policy, that's all I'm saying on the matter.
  Right. They leave that task to the legal department these days.
  Well if ifixit or some Asian company comes out with a thin ribbon interface cable, it should be possible to slip a thin 2.5" standard SSD or even an HDD into that cage that sits under the trackpad. It wouldn't be the same as having two drives (one for speed, one for space) but it would be immensely cheaper than going with their upgrade route.
  Awesome, thanks Waybac. I just ordered the Optical to HDD drive conversion kit from ifixit. It was 15 bucks more than a similar rig on eBay, but ifixit has a good reputation, and their forums have helped me out of a rough spot more than a couple times so I'm happy to support the mothership, so to speak. I'd been waiting on 480gb or 512gb SSD prices to drop when one of my friends asked me why I don't just do what you did, seeing how 256gb and lower SSD's are all going...