or Connect

Posts by Cash907

And that's cute, skil. Pages full of people with the same issue I'm having over on Apple's support forums, but you say "it's not a problem" because your phone is fine. If only the world ran as you dictated, huh?
Good, then release 6.1 already because my battery is worthless after 6.0.2. Watched The Hobbit last night, and without touching my phone for 3 hours, it managed to go from 99% to 73%. Something is running in the background and it's murdering my battery. Did the usual Reset Network Settings wtf routine you normally do after updates to clean out what gets borked in the process, but no luck. If it doesn't get better, I'll try a full backup/restore, but I'm still thinking it's...
Awwww. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't tickle me everytime Apple loses one. Pinch to zoom is a ridiculous thing to patent anyway, on par with Push to Open. How do you patent a gesture? Ridiculous.
Well we'll just file this one under D, for 'DUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!"   Seriously, AI, did this "rumor" really require a write up?
  You're a precious one, aren't you? I've spent over $3,000 at Best Buy this year, including a new iPad for myself and a mini for my wife, and I've never had anything but a good experience there. As a Silver member, anything I purchase comes with a 60 day return/exchange policy, which I recently used when I decided to upgrade from a wifi iPad 4 to an LTE iPad 4. The Reward Points are also a nice thing to have, which Apple stores don't offer.   Don't get me wrong, if I...
One week, versus one step into your local Best Buy, which probably has plenty in stock if it's anything like my two local stores. Why is it Apple can keep it's 3rd party partners better stocked than it's own online store?
  Yeah, and then Obama stacked the Fed and his cabinet with those very same crooks, who continued to profit off us. And what did we do? We re-elected him so they could continue to do it for another four years. Crazy? No. Outright insane is what we all are.
  Beat me to it. Expect to see a lot of stock sell-offs between now and the end of the year, for this very reason alone. I wouldn't say it's a non-story, just not really an AI story. I'm sure the WSJ has a great writeup on the phenomenon, and it's expected impact on the economy.
  Trouble is, I can delete other folders. I can't delete Newsstand.
  It's been like that for days.