or Connect

Posts by Cash907

No, they're saying the lens of your 5 is shittier than that of the 4S, so watch where you point it.    
About time. We've only been asking for these for seven years now.
  Yeah, some 5 year old laptops, while running highly customized software in a controlled environment.
Wait. Didn't Apple just BUY a fingerprint tech company? What do they need these guys for?
What, because the king of Zuck couldn't afford to buy his own? This sort of nonsense makes me sick.
  Not very, as it speaks to his ego and need to feel in control at all times. But that was Steve.   Also, if you follow their weird relationship from start to finish, they did this sort of thing to each other over the course of decades. You could write an Odd Couple'esque comedy out of the whole weird affair.
Seems to me like Apple is moving away from 4:3, seeing how the iPhone 5 as well as the new iPod touch are both 16:9. Make more sense for the mini to continue that and be 16:9 as well.
If Amazon had called it "The Apple App Store," or "The IOS App Store," they might have a point. But this, this is like Walgreens Drugstore suing Hewitt Drugstore for false advertising, since people might be confused by "drugstore." Apple has to prove without a shadow of a doubt that people are morons, and can't tell the difference between Amazon and Apple. This is like parking an S1500 next to an F-150, and then trying to stump people by asking them to point at the...
  Funny. To me, it sounds like a "store" from which you can purchase "apps" from, which is exactly what it is. What exactly is deceptive about that?
Yes, but considering THIS happened there as well, does anyone really give a damn about China's opinions currently?   http://www.infowars.com/man-crushed-by-road-flattening-truck-on-orders-of-chinese-officials/