or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Try getting a bulkhead seat if you can. Row 6 on Alaska's 737-800's and 900's. You lose the underseat storage since there's no seat in front of you, but the legroom and work space is almost as good as First Class. They usually stay booked up for elite members, but the hold is released 24 hours before departure, so check in for your flight a day ahead and it should let you grab them.   I tried an 11", but I took it back after a week because I need more screen, and the...
  You know the original 2008 Unibody MBP came out on October 14th, and the Late 2011 MBP refresh was released October 24th, right? A 2012 release on the 26th would be in line with previous launches.
  Yeah, because THIS is the slimmer Macbook we asked for, not the 15" model they released. I travel a lot for my job, and I was so excited this spring when it seemed like rumors of a thinner refresh were true (the power of a MBP with the footprint almost reaching MBA size) only to be extremely disappointed when a 13" MBPr was conspicuously absent from the lineup. Though the extra screen area in nice, for someone like me that does 40% of his work with his laptop sitting on...
Um. What? My wife got the last gen Touch for the gym, and it shipped with a remote equipped headphones, so I'm not sure what you all are talking about here when you say this is a continuation, and not Apple just getting cheap with this refresh.
  No, they're saying the lens of your 5 is shittier than that of the 4S, so watch where you point it.    
About time. We've only been asking for these for seven years now.
  Yeah, some 5 year old laptops, while running highly customized software in a controlled environment.
Wait. Didn't Apple just BUY a fingerprint tech company? What do they need these guys for?
What, because the king of Zuck couldn't afford to buy his own? This sort of nonsense makes me sick.
  Not very, as it speaks to his ego and need to feel in control at all times. But that was Steve.   Also, if you follow their weird relationship from start to finish, they did this sort of thing to each other over the course of decades. You could write an Odd Couple'esque comedy out of the whole weird affair.