or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Only it's not, since you've always been able to sideload pirated apps with software like iHelper without jailbreaking. The primary purpose of jailbreaking has, is, and will continue to be for the ability to install software that isn't available through the App Store. Apps like iBlacklist, that allow you to block unlisted/blocked calls, Winterboard for installing custom themes and icons, SBSettings for tweaking the looks and behavior of iOS such as hiding Apple default...
Nice, but it's going to be awhile before I shop at Target again. Had to cancel my card right before Christmas thanks to their sad excuse for account security.
No they didn't. The only hesitation at the time was the high initial price, but that was negated a few months later by price drops, and completely a year later with full AT&T subsidies. After that it was full speed ahead.
The best part about this ad, that captures the joy and meaning of the holidays in one frame? Look closely. See what's missing? Yup.
And people will be hiding behind them instead of enjoying the holiday with their loved ones.Merry Christmas.
Wasn't TSMC supposed to be taking on the lions share of A series production this year? Yeah. I understand many Apple users want Samsung to go away, but TSMC has a lot to do before they're ready to be the major supplier, and wishful thinking won't magically make it so.
 Parents are better informed than you think these days. If the above scenario does happen, it will most likely be due to the fact said parents can't afford 300-400 dollars on one gift, but want to do something for the child that's been asking for a tablet all year. If said child isn't a spoiled, ungrateful brat, they'll hug their parents and thank them profusely. Any child that turns their nose up to a "knock off tablet" should have it ripped out of their hands, replaced...
Yeah I've done that, but that only keeps honest people honest. Alaska is a big target for push calls, telemarketing, robocalls and scams. We get something like three times the national average, second only to Florida, which is a prime target thanks to the large elderly population. I can't even report the number to the registry for DNC violations because the number doesn't show up.I've submitted this to the feedback page, commented multiple times in the developer forums,...
Also, and I'm not sure why AI hasn't mentioned it in an article yet:   Late 2013 iMac's are now available in the Refurbished store. I just bought a fully spec'd 27" i7 with 3TB Fusion drive for 500 less than brand new, so I'm pretty excited. Inventory varies daily (and sometimes hourly) so if you have a model in mind, check in the morning and evening. I've seen everything from the base model 21.5" to a fully loaded 27" with 1TB SSD (that one went fast, for obvious...
I like the streamlined animations, but my biggest two complaints have yet to be addressed:   1) Safari still crashes a ridiculous amount compared to 6.1.x 2) Why in God's name can't I block Unknown and Blocked callers?!   I don't have a landline, my cell is my main number, so this time of year I am bombarded with "polls," robocalls, telemarketers etc. Android has had this ability since flippin' Ginger Bread, and even before that through third party apps, so what's the...