or Connect

Posts by Cash907

As I'm currently knocking on 40's door, yes, I do think I know a thing or two about that demo. And no, they really don't care. Yes, there are diehard fanatics like you that strictly adhere to one brand or another, but many at that age and beyond just don't care as long as it works. This is why they buy boring yet reliable vehicles like Honda Accords and such when many could easily afford something more expensive and flashy. In their minds, getting to and from with the...
  You're seriously comparing non invasive ads to violent personal crimes? What heck is wrong with you?
No, he's speaking of the older demographic, the 40's and up, which are a huge part of Amazon's business. They mostly don't care about brand or device names and such, they just want to be able to watch Netflix on it, or a listen to music, or read a book. They are looking for access to services and functionality, and the brand and device names all fall away in their minds. In fact, most could give less than a damn about any of that as long as something does what they want...
  The fact that you don't believe it, and are only posting it in hopes of spurring negative comments, is by definition "trolling." As a moderator, you should A) know that, and B) be above such behavior.   And you wonder why users wish they could block you.
  That's awesome. If Apple wants to go thermonuclear and patent the wedge, they need to be prepared for attacks like this. Once you show the world how the patent office can be used as a weapon instead of a shield, you deserve what you get.
Hmm. I wonder if this will be as successful as when Apple ditched Portal Player. Considering my first gen iPod Shuffle sounds better than my iPhone 4S when playing back the same music files, I'm going to go ahead and assume not.
  Don't worry, it won't be. Keep in mind they are still selling the rinky dink 8gb iPod touch for $199. The cheapest you will see the Mini starting at is 299, or a hundred less than the iPad 2 revision, and probably with only 8gb at that price point. Not such a big deal if you offer streaming services like Amazon does, but Apple as of yet does not. They really need to get those content negotiations finished, and roll out something similar to Amazon Prime if they really...
Yeah, try 330k. Google lied to you. Municipality of anchorage includes Eagle River, Bird Creek, and Girdwood.Anchorage got LTE for two reasons:1) the network infrastructure is newer, since they just redid everything from the ground up a few years ago when they bought the market back with the acquisition of Dobson communications/Cellular One. The back hauls themselves were already running fiber optic connections that support the increased bandwidth demands of LTE, so...
... and?
  Or just pick up an Xacto Knife and trim down your existing sim. Whichever works best for you.