or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Don't expect this to come out soon outside of Apple's own stores. No major retailer is going to adopt a technology that isn't cross platform and available on Android handsets as well, and Apple isn't exactly known for licensing anything to outsiders, especially those they deem as direct competitors. Sounds like an interesting idea though, even if nothing will ever come of it now.
I also noticed a lot of Android phones after the landing, when everyone was taking pictures and texting. Makes sense, as I'm sure these are the sort of folks that like to hack their mobile devices.
  Noticing a trend here, and it's not people having a problem with this site or Apple products, but rather you, a Moderator, constantly taking sides and using an abusive tone, that has folks upset. While it's fair to say you've always been noticeably biased, these court proceedings have brought out a serious negative side of you, and it's certainly not what one would describe as "professional." Honestly, I hear more mature banter from the 13 year olds on Xbox Live than...
But but but I thought Apple wanted EVERYTHING out in the open?
  There is. Donna is in the hot seat.   Here's my question: why did no one notice that the report that magically showed up AFTER the suit was brought against Harvey and the firm was claimed to have never been written by the author, when she was confronted by Harvey? That plot hole has been driving me crazy for two weeks now.
200 bucks for an additional 8 gigs of ram, which can be purchased from Newegg for 43 dollars right now? That's insane, even for Apple's standards.   Apple can keep their Retina display nonsense, just stick the higher resolution screen that the 13" MBA ships with into the 13" MBP (or at least give me the damn option to upgrade at purchase) and I'd be happy. I'm getting ready to upgrade from a 2009 MBP, and as much as I love that higher resolution screen in the MBA,...
And if the iPad were a PC. these numbers would be relevant.   It's not, so they aren't. I notice that the same people who poo poo'ed Netbooks as not being real PC's just a few years ago are largely behind this move to mainstream the iPad as a computing device, and not a glorified iPod Touch with a larger screen, interestingly enough.
There was no court order prohibiting them from doing this.
Unless the judge specifically forbade them from making rejected evidence public, it's completely lawful.   Seems to me like Samsung is playing the long game here, and doesn't expect a favorable outcome from this judge. These tactics seem like they are setting up evidence that they were discriminated against, which they can use during the appeal, as well as building up their image in the court of public opinion.
  I see you're new here.