or Connect

Posts by MacCrazy

You can use multiple accounts on iOS devices so you could still share apps. Wouldn't be quite as easy… unless they are all sync'd from the same Mac in which case it really would be simple. Incidentally as others have pointed out, you can turn off In-app purchasing in settings.
This design makes a lot more sense as it highlights what you have selected. This is how the tabs work in Safari/Chrome/Firefox and how these buttons should have worked all along.
Thank you.
Done It. That was very easy, was a bit trigger happy with the excitement![How do you do that? My UDID is registered but I haven't made it a test device with Xcode. I'm a designer, not a developer.]
On the iPad these gestures were not present in Beta 3 and they are not in the GM either.Just to confirm they are if you use your iPad for development.
This is actually more sensible interface design. Highlight what is selected, not what isn't.
It was the 10th when I pre-ordered my 32GB iPad (3G + WiFi), although only just! When I started trying to order Apple still hadn't finished putting up the tariff details (in the UK). The data plans a bit disappointing I must admit.
Review is absolutely spot on. It feels unrefined but is fast. I suppose if I needed some quick info it would be good on 2G but otherwise I'll stick to Safari. However, the tabs feature is better and faster than Safari. Removing any animations does make it snappy but it instantly loses that iPhone feel.
I've had massive problems with Top Sites taking ages to load and then the websites too when you click on them, plus I've had video errors with strange patterns appearing when using Top Sites and creating a new tab. Top Sites have been so bad it has caused my whole computer to slow down when I've got a lot of tabs open (plus other applications). This isn't a lack of RAM and I've noticed no problems since turning Top Sites off. I hope this update solves the problem and makes...
Or perhaps make one of the 'home screens' a currently running applications section, put it next to the search, double clicking the home button could bring it up too. I think an Exposé style solution would be good.