or Connect

Posts by G7Cube

So did anyone here contact Apple about these defects / spelling / grammar on the Apple website or not ? Off Course not and Apple employees is blocked from reading this website so go figure. No of course SJ did not micro manage the text on the Apple website but sure as hell this would never have happened when he was there or it would have been proof read or fixed with 1 hour. This must be so embarrassing for Apple ?? Seems like no one at Apple is doing their jobs...
Can anyone tell me what is going on at Apple with all the spelling mistakes on their website ? Just read a post on techpowerup website Kepler NVIDIA about someone complaining about Apple spelling mistakes. Example: http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/specs.html AMD Radeon HD 6490M graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR5 memory on 2.0GHz configuration; or AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory on 2.2GHz configuration (native), 1280 by 800,...
Will this include a fix for the 15" Aug/Sept2011 Mac??? Pro laptop battery issues ? In 10 mins it falls to 75% so it has to be plugged in constantly even if the laptop is in standby mode or what ever Apple calls standby mode. Maybe it is just the normal Biltmore Phoenix AZ, 1st device is always old refurb sold as new, 2nd replacement device is always new or property packaged and properly cleared / OSX installed and not in french and not full of bugs as is default...
Thanks that sounds good. I should have a 10.6.6 retail dvd laying around somewhere. PB lol bad habit I still call ati video cards ati not AMD, this will never change. AMD makes cpu's, ATI makes video cards, PB/MB/laptop same thing. Darn it is already close to 4 years, good point. Mid 2007 to mid 2011. Like the rest of us nuclear scientist here I have no clue where to find half this info or keychains or other stuff that is important for this transfer that is why me /...
In the past when I bought a new Apple I always first thing formatted the hard drive and did a clean install then 90% of the bugs was gone as the cloned and dumped on the new laptops / Imacs default versions usually was done on another machine with different settings and this interfered with optimal new Apple laptop / Imac performance. It is old school but maybe it will fix some bugs for you guys.
Hi all, new to the this forum. Q1. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get rid of the 10.7 that is on the new PB15" 6750m bought today so I can get 10.6 installed to get my old working programs to work again ? Q2. Will 10.6 or 10.5 work ? Q3. What is needed to make it work on this PB ? Q4. Is there special driver needed when booting into safe mode to make this work ? I have a lot of program $12k that has been on my Imac "2007" or 10.4 and half of them does...