or Connect

Posts by hardhead

[heavy_low frequency breathing] Impressive, most impressive.[/heavy_low frequency breathing]
yeah, so...
The fact is trob, the Galactica fleet has survived on account of that "tail between legs" attitude. The Peg may change that... suni, go start your own thread man. Oh wait, I just started it for you...
Blame this new post on suni. You guys know how he’s always trying to derail threads… just finished Half Life 2 yesterday. stunning. absolutely brilliant. unlike doom3, they actually leveraged their new engine for some fantastic gameplay elements that fit in well into the storyline. just wait till the "Our Benefactors" level. won't spoil it for you, but it really takes you on a journey storywise, designwise, gameplay-wise... and the way the...
Me thinks Mac o' is bezoomy and hitting the drencrom too hard. I guff my guttiwuts real horrorshow reading his post's...
Fellas, I beg to defer, it is most certainly not going to be "civil war". The vast majority of the fleet will side with Adama. Even Zarek's peeps would probably throw in with the Galactica against the Pegasus (as run by Cain). The Peg could probably mop the floor with the entire Galactica led "fleet". No, a military confrontation would not work out in Galactica's favor. The Peg's chain of command will have to be re-arranged from within. Keep in mind that Cain and...
Oh yeah! Got my copy... Before BSG, maybe the best "gritty" TV SciFi. Yes, B5 maybe had the most complex and complete continuing plotline. No argument there. SAAB was "dirtier". Hoorahh. Back to BSG. What a great show...
AquaMac, some good points. Without going point to point I'll just add; >The Pegasus has been operating strictly as a military raider without the constraints of having to "babysit" civilians. Considering that a large part of her crew were killed in the initial attacks, she has survived by following HARSH military code. >The Galactica (and fleet) has survived by doing almost the opposite out of necessity. If the shoe were on the other foot... >Even the "good...
spyder, I'll be sure to "hide" the laptops whenever you and your friend come over...
Commander Cain looks HOT...