or Connect

Posts by hardhead

Apple please, get rid of that sissy white plastic...
DMM, you're right, it wont be easy. Me lads will get the job done.
USC, USC, USC... 'nuff said.
PBG, excellent point. suni, That was good. The closest portrayal of cyborg "pain" up to now was in another top-flight sci-fi series, Space; Above And Beyond's "Angriest Angel" episode. Commander McQueen puts the blade to Elroy El's innards to "extract" Chig info. That was an excellent episode from an excellent show. Couple of items: Racetrack has become one of the bad-asses. Cool. The Master Chief's "obsession" and sense of loss. YES. Speaking of which, Helo...
Heh, "East/West" Paul Butterfield Blues Band. "Albatross" Fleetwood Mac. "Uncle Harry's Last Freak Out" Pink Faeries. "Blue Wind" Jeff Beck. "Samba Pa Ti" Santana live off the Lotus album. "Cliffs Of Dover" Eric Johnson. "Beck's Bolero" Jeff Beck. "Dune" Jade Warrior. Ps. Oops, almost forgot; "SleepWalk" Santo and Johnny.
Good stuff... Hmm, let's see here. $200,000,000 for the "war" on terror in Iraq, $50,000,000 for New Orleans and we are going to the moon because our science -loving administration thinks it's a good morale booster. Wow, just wow...
^That's what I was wondering...
You have got to be kidding son... Everyone say goodbye to tyes.8)
Birthday threads are thataway---> Tonight's episode was another gem. Good stuff all around for the most part. I like the fact that Adama still refered to Sharon as "that thing"... Despite her saving their collective asses. troberts, yep, it's a great show. I have kinda given up on SG and Atlantis. The Palefaces suck as big bad enemies. Just my .02... LOST has/had so much potential. I just can't get beyond the glaring plotholes. People walking around the...
Hell, how about Collins for my Raiders? SuXxoreD... McNabb may not be the smartest "field" general in football, but he still has some game left. Obviously, he's coming down the other side of his performance graph. Happens to the best of us. On the other hand, if Philly is gonna trade him, best not to wait too long.