or Connect

Posts by hardhead

Yup...
All the above cons about Nahlens are true. Yet, despite all that, what a VIBRANT place. I lived in the Quarter for about three months in 1985. Wow, what an experience... Crawfish (suck those heads...) and soft shelled crab while listening to some sweet jazz in an open court, mmm. The place is a sitting duck for a storm based disaster. That's if the termites don't do permanent damage first...
I just did some business with a couple of families in the mid-west that lost a father and a son respectively. They were both very proud (if still hurting from the personal loss...) of what their men died in the name of AND still very supportive of President Chenney's, err, Bush, anti-terrorist policies. Frankly folks, there's a whole bunch of well-intentioned, patriotic Americans out there whom; A- Don't want to remove the blinders or B- Don't realize they are wearing...
OK F, I'll admit to this much. My ex and I would watch the show. She for Pierce Brosnan and me for Stephanie Zimbalist. Yes, I did notice... It wasn't a bad show for what it was. Mmm, Stephanie...
The same goes for Afghanistan. The job there was never completed as resources were diverted to Iraq. What complete and utter BULLS*IT. Bahhh...
Religious (take your pick...) KOOK + self righteous arrogance + giving opinion = poo poo.
e, outstanding! The DK's wrote some hard-hitting political satire in the guise of "Punk rock". Didn't always agree with their views but it was thought provoking and songs like C.U.A. had some mean hooks... "Well you'll work harder With a gun in your back For a bowl of rice a day Slave for soldiers Till you starve Then your head is skewered on a stake" Ah yes, it's a holiday in Cambodia... OHH yeah, S. Jobs as Gov. Nahhhh...
Friday, Aug. 19, '05. Got home late. Just in time to see BSG. Absolute awesomeness... I'm going to catch SG1 and Atlantis on the second go round. That's it for now.
Ouch seg... You know guys, as a dyed-in-the-wool NFL lover, I'm trying to "get" your sport. I am. It may be another 15 years before the world's "football" becomes a big time sport like FOOTBALL here in the states.
suni, You'll get a kick out of this. Cally looks like a spit'n image of my sweety's daughter. 'Bout the same age too. Doppleganger city... Cylon copies. Hmmm...