or Connect

Posts by hardhead

TD is pulling our legs... However, most SciFi is cheesy. BSG is not. The "rebels" need any kind of advantage they can get. It's possible that Sharon's love of Helo plus the baby baking in the oven might descramble "some" of her built in programming. Maybe. Katee Sackhoff's portrayel of Starbuck is really starting to bloom. Now we're starting to see WHY the tuff-babe attitude. Richard Hatch as Zarek, nicely done. Billy and D, yeah, didn't think about that. Is...
Well, I'll just say for now that tonights episode was magnificent... Action, drama, tight writing and great ensemble acting. This is what its all about.
Heh heh, suni my man... Got some cold Bohemia beer in the fridge, sliced veggies and the ranch dressing just waiting for BSG.
Great point! Neither Adama nor Tigh completely trust Baltar. Yet, he's the only guy that can deliver the spies to them. OK then, Ellen Tigh and Boomer make two. WHO are the other six? Oh man, this is gonna get good...
suni, the rest of y'all, let's kick this up again. I feels like discussing... I really like C. Blacks character on SG1. That's about it... The show is no longer "fresh". The long time cast members are bored... Atlantis, I don't know about this one... BSG, now we're talking. Some critiques first. I can understand there still being some military troops intact even after the devastating Cylon attacks. Would they have really have enough anti-radiation...
Dammit shetline, I just thought of that and was about to post!
Uh huh... I'll just add that as you get older you MUST: Keep your blood pressure down by EXCERSIZE and eating healthy... These are a must to keep the "equipment" functioning properly.
It aint the length of the ship but the motion of the ocean... At least, that's what i keep telling my sweety. I'm in my fifties and have yet to use it. If that day comes, I will... I'm no longer a POWER piston -- but you become a better "all around" kind of guy with age if you remain open minded.
Arrrg, do as he says boy, or my mateys will make ye walk the plank...
Even if one assumes that Kofi A. and the U.N. are riddled with problems (they are...), sending this brick-head as the ambassadore is political stupidity. That is, if the USA is indeed a democratic nation trying to "lead" by example. That is, trying to create harmony, prosperity and and bring democracy to the rest of the world, blah, blah, blah... In reality, this is the Bushites thumbing their nose at the world and saying, frakk off, we can do whatever we want to. We're...