or Connect

Posts by SuperTomcat

You don´t have idea of appliance line products/customers...
It wasn´t held from Galaxy S II. Samsung announced all the Galaxy line, except the Galaxy S and the original Tab 7" will get Android 4.0, Galaxy S and Tab 7" will get a Value Pack with Android 4.0 features, but it won´t be Android 4.0.
The solution is on Android Market (free) from long time ago... a simple file to download.
I don´t buy a phone thinking to resell it...
Are you selling aluminum? I never resale my phones, I have every phone that I bought, including my Samsung W880 the first and real 12Mpx phone, passing for the Behold II (one of the first Samsung Android phones in US), Galaxy S and Galaxy S II. I love too much each of my phones to resale...
Well, at least I know if my Samsung phone is dropped, it will survive... you can´t say that about iPhone 4S...Glasses and aluminum??? Please...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKxgsrJFhw
You guys have to run to buy the next Apple product because they already said it was the "last Steve product"... and then they will say Steve made more calls about the next products after the next products...
My GOD... You are a real Apple fan. (1) screen quality is just so-so (bigger is not better) (2) the build of the handset is kind of cheesy (and the body already shows scratches) (3) the pictures from its camera are quite disappointing, and the video quality is not great for being 1080p (4) it's really kind of big and awkward to handle Your son is the only one doesn´t agree with most of 90% of reviews...
This is the future of the smartphone...
A flagship phone in 2011 without LTE or WiMAX capacity is BS!!! 2 years of contract to get 3G until end of 2013 is not worthy. I live in south Florida and just got a Sprint and the WiMAX signal is perfect...