or Connect

Posts by dogchop99

The Ultimate INFINITE LOOP - A Particle Accelerator!
As soon as I saw the design and size of this puppy, I thought "nooooo, surely not…"   After seeing this recent photo, I'm now 100% sure...   Whats singular addition to Apples R&D, places them into the realms of ultimate next level tech development?...   Yes that's right, can you say "Particle Accelerator" - "Sure, sure you can!"     THINK DIFFERENT!
  If you're calling that blind worship, maybe you should take those Rose Tinted Glasses you view the U.S. Judicial system with and consider:(i) that Samsung is an incredibly corrupt company - it's leaders legal entanglements in it's own country are testimony to that... AND (ii) they have the money to throw back handers at anyone 'including' so-called judges, that continually seem to make a mockery of the so-called legal and justice system in America. No-one is looking at...
If you're calling that blind worship, maybe you should take those Rose Tinted Glasses you view the U.S. Judicial system with and consider: (i) that Samsung is an incredibly corrupt company - it's leaders legal entanglements in it's own country are testimony to that...   AND   (ii) they have the money to throw back handers at anyone 'including' so-called judges, that continually seem to make a mockery of the so-called legal and justice system in America.   No-one is...
I think you misspelt that 2nd to last word...should have been "paying them".
Woe is me... I bought my 2000 shares back in 1994. I guess I'm doomed now!     Super Sarcasm!!! Dirty Wall St Ratbags - after seeing the Wolf Of Wall Street, does anyone really have to wonder what the heck is going on there... "Greedy Wall St Scumbags."   LMAO!
Woe is me... I'm going to have to sell my 2000 shares I bought in 1994 now. Bummer! Super Sarcasm! Wall St - You Greedy Douchbags! ROFLMAO!
ACTUALLY stelligent... it's YOU who don't get INNOVATION... so how exactly does one 'create' tech innovation... obviously by your comments NOT by investing in 'people', 'their ideas', and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the ability to EXECUTE those people's 'cutting edge ideas'...   hmmmm, you present a very interesting philosophy...   Please DO belabor the point, I really can't wait to see how big a hole you can actually dig yourself!
  Ok, so to MY understanding - Innovation is the by-product of 'GREAT' new ideas... and the ability to EXECUTE those ideas using the latest cutting edge technologies, materials, and methodologies - at least 'in this context'.Way too many idiots out there like "hentaiboy" who have there noses pressed so firmly on the 'shaft Apple glass' to actually pull back their faces from the 'said glass', and understand the basic concept around the "INNOVATION PROCESS"...Get some...
Hole in One again APPLE!   As mentioned by others, APPLE will fine tune its existing ability to provide value to customers within it's current eco system - why would APPLE spend millions developing something that everyone else will just copy again? i.e. by solving the NFC security riddles and issues...??? It's a very smart move on their part and by the looks of the unexplained and possible NFC chip on some of the posts out and about on the upcoming iPhone5 - NFC...