or Connect

Posts by Fotoformat

"We are now designing, researching, and/or implementing corrective actions..."   I didn't realise the words "designing" and "researching" were in Samescum's vocabulary. Is this a first?  
Korean company Samescum thinking... ah-so, HTC licence Apple patents, so now we copy Taiwanese company HTC... therefore no problem from Apple!  
  I remember it well... she replied, "If you've got the money!"
  That's what comes of constantly taking sideways steps  ;~)
  An increasing number of English words and their "new" uses have become acceptable this century... but it does not necessarily make them proper. On your side of the pond more and more photographers are writing "lense" when describing a "lens" (singular)... so much so it has become acceptable, although it is neither proper nor correct. Let's just hope, in order to keep this "on thread", that Jony Ive will uphold standards... but of course, he is a Brit  ;~)   PS: My...
Remember those famous two words... "Think Different".   And my two words... Love it!
  He reminds me of The Mekon from the 1950s Dan Dare stories serialized in the British comic "The Eagle" which I used to read avidly every week.   Google have a driverless car... perhaps Microsoft should have concentrated more on a suitable airborne mode of transport for those moments when their lookalike character needed to grab another tablet!  
"Non-practicing entity WhitServe..."   Typo: Shouldn't that be "WritServe"?
  For starters... http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/GenCS.html
Like I said a couple of days ago after a similar decision by a court in Holland... it's perfectly legal to smoke dope in cafés in that country. Go figure!