or Connect

Posts by Fotoformat

"Non-practicing entity WhitServe..."   Typo: Shouldn't that be "WritServe"?
  For starters... http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/GenCS.html
Like I said a couple of days ago after a similar decision by a court in Holland... it's perfectly legal to smoke dope in cafés in that country. Go figure!
  I suppose Samescum will put a positive "spin" on that  ;~)
Quote, "...the only case that Samsung has won on the offensive came in the Netherlands, and even that wasn't a major victory.."   Oh yeh, of course... isn't that where it is perfectly legal to smoke dope in cafés!  
"...Google is also expected to show off the next major version of its Android mobile operating system, dubbed "Key Lime Pie."   Bet that will leave a similar acid taste in the mouth after to-day's shock on the stock market!  
  I was wondering the same... but (being in France) about the French Air Force which used a tri-colour roundel some years before the RAF; although the colours were reversed with the center being blue.
From Wiki on Judge Colin Birss...   "In 2012 he ruled on Temple Island v New English Teas, a case where a photograph of a Routemaster London bus crossing Westminster Bridge was found sufficiently similar to another photograph of the subject to constitute copyright infringement."   There must be at least a million images of a "Routemaster London bus crossing Westminster Bridge"... it's one of those cliché images of London many tourists, and stock photographers,...
  It probably has a better vibration mode... you know, when in a man's trousers pocket!
  A few guys (of the more creative persuasion) in the bar I drink coffee with who have iPads are almost certainly buying the "mini" version (and maybe more than one) for their younger children. So I think there will be virtually no cannibalization, but rather a noticeable expansion of the halo effect within family groups.