or Connect

Posts by Fotoformat

That is exactly what I thought about Posner a month ago...   "I'm wondering if this judge at 73 is still learning from experience - and thus improving and more rational in his thoughts and decisions... or is he past his sell-by date and thinking more about the easy life of putting his feet up in a retirement garden... so tossing out the difficult cases on a whim!"   ...in the...
  Just worked out by a conservative calculation/estimate that the two fans in my 5-year old MBP have revolved at least 2,625,000,000 times each (don't know if that's billions or trillions on your side of the pond)... should I take it in for its "half-life" service?
  That well-known quote comes to mind... "A fool and his money are easily parted."
  Glad to hear it... I'm 5 years younger, so there's hope for me yet!
  You obviously get around on a "fixie" bike, like me... and therefore think because all cars have four wheels they look the same!
I'm wondering if this judge at 73 is still learning from experience - and thus improving and more rational in his thoughts and decisions... or is he past his sell-by date and thinking more about the easy life of putting his feet up in a retirement garden... so tossing out the difficult cases on a whim!
  You ought to get out a bit more.
"In all, it reduced the Greek debt by $130 billion, from $270 billion to $140 billion."   So, this country has settled it's scores on screen by clicking-on a few icons, etc.   Hmmm... Beware of geeks bearing gifs!
  You've clearly spent too long in on the net!
Apple][ wrote... "However, I would only agree to donate if I were able to choose qualified recipient groups, as not all people are deserving, and I would refuse certain groups of people to benefit from my organs."   So if you needed an urgent organ transplant in order to regain a healthy and happy life to share with your family and thereafter continue in a well-paid career and wealthy lifestyle, would you refuse the donation from a "scumbag" who had offered his body...