or Connect

Posts by AdyB

I'm up to 4 or 5 I think. It's just a shame that the block doesn't apply when other people quote them so you will still often see posts you'd rather not!
What are the odds that IDC have "other" manufacturers shipping even more tablets & that the iPads share of the market has gone down!?!?
 Just chatted to the Apple Store online & a guy called Michael said that the RAM on the new Mac Mini is user upgradeable! I would still want to check instore as I probably should have double checked that I meant the Mac Minis released today. The base model might replace my Apple TV as it is probably the only way I'll get BBC iPlayer etc to work without having to use another device to 'send' the data first.
As well as the other things listed working fine for me, Bluetooth in my Mini is good too with my week old iPhone 6 on 8.0.2!
I would like to know when it will come to the UK as we already have a lot of places that accept nfc.
A little off topic but I detest Ultra Violet copies. For me, the iTunes copies were far more flexible!
Not doubting that there is a problem but thankfully there is no problem connecting my iPhone 4s to my Mini!
Its working now on my iPad Air!!
Is anyone else having problems seeing the pictures on their iPad? I'm going to have to get my MacBook to look at Melgross's posts!
Would that be the video that starts with the guy bending the phone at approx 2.26 (according to the time on the screen) and is then seen rotating the bent phone in his hands with the display showing 1.59/2.00?So the phone was either bent and the structural damage done (how we are not shown) before he managed to subsequently bend it on camera at 2.26, or he changed the time on the display mid way through the filming, or he travelled back in time to show the bent phone...