or Connect

Posts by AdyB

Female tennis player??/s
I agree with everything you said although unfortunately here in the UK we can't use Apple Pay yet. The silicone case for the phone is a brilliant design, fits the shape of the phone beautifully and isn't floppy like most 'plastic' cases.
They even got that bit wrong!!!
A colleague was using Google Maps (on a pc) today to work out mileage for his expenses. He realised something was wrong when the directions from Crewe to our branch in Nottingham actually took him into the centre of Leicester, a mere 30 miles away! Using postcodes instead of business names got it to work it out in the end but he wasn't impressed!
I was intrigued when I first spotted the change fro X to Y. Soli very kindly replied to my query as to why:"No real reason. I just did it on a whim. No pros or cons to speak of."
This genuinely made me laugh out loud!
My favourite was Babylon 5 - ok series 5 wasn't up to the same standards of what went before but I still revisit it regularly.
Or I pay the equivalent of $24 pm with 3 for 200 mins (with 2000 3 to 3 mins), unlimited texts & data (& 4GB tethering). You guys (n gals) in the US do seem to really get ripped off for your mobile tariffs. A downside of many of you paying for your phone in the contract rather than paying separately?Edit - 4G network too
Now that would be nice!!
The most salient point in the video is right at the end where Tim says "easy, private & secure ...... what the customer cares about"