or Connect

Posts by AdyB

Anedotal evidence I know ....... but my (work provided) Samsung GS2 is still running Android 2.3.3 whereas my iPhone 4S of similar age is running iOS7!
 I think this is the point at which a comment is so sarcastic that you can safely not use /s.  Well played!!
Indeed.
 That's very harsh on watch wearers!! Or are you referring specifically to 'smartwatch' wearers?
 I agree. Without reading anything, I might have guessed that was Samsung's latest phablet!!
 One of my colleagues was showing off his new Nexus 5 to some of us yesterday, stating how with it's HD screen & 8 core processor it was much better than our iPhones!! Specs do matter for some (which is probably why he is on his 3rd phone in 24 months and I am still happily using my iPhone 4S!)
 I've updated from an iPad 2 (which the wife is very pleased to have) but I've gone 64GB & Space Gray!  Very pleased with it so far.
 If you do a generic search for an app Apple provides as standard, it takes 1 flick of the finger to get rid of it and into the apps in the store - not that much of a hardship. Be a little more specific with your search and it takes you straight to the app you want.
Can anyone please tell me who the 16+ other companies making all these 'Other' tablets are and what models they are selling? It would make the figures slightly less difficult to swallow!
 Shareholders of record - is that holding more than 1,000 shares, 5,000, 25,000?