or Connect

Posts by AdyB

Shareholders of record - is that holding more than 1,000 shares, 5,000, 25,000?
Noooooo! I don't want any positive comments until after I've got my iPad Air!!
Make sure you are logged in, go to one of his posts, click on the blue triangle to the right of his name and click on Block Member. The only downside as mentioned by others is that it doesn't stop you seeing his posts if other people quote them in their replies.
UK & I didn't start until 18.06 local time!!
Download took 8 mins on my 4s, preparing update took about 30/40 minutes, it has now restarted and am waiting for the progress bar to ... err .. progress!
  I remember when the first calculator made it into my school with the bright red LED display (Texas Instruments?) - I was so jealous! How quickly technology has changed!
  Very unlikely!
$45 per month - is that for SIM only?    If it is, how would unlimited data, 2000 minutes to any network, 5000 texts & 5000 minutes to your own network for the equivalent of $22 per month (£15) sound?
  Doesn't seem too irrelevant to me as his comment followed on from an article commenting on trade in values for used iPads.    Is it irrelevant to open the conversation & ask how other tablets would fare?
 Have you tried Codeweavers Crossover software?