or Connect

Posts by AdyB

$45 per month - is that for SIM only?    If it is, how would unlimited data, 2000 minutes to any network, 5000 texts & 5000 minutes to your own network for the equivalent of $22 per month (£15) sound?
  Doesn't seem too irrelevant to me as his comment followed on from an article commenting on trade in values for used iPads.    Is it irrelevant to open the conversation & ask how other tablets would fare?
 Have you tried Codeweavers Crossover software?
That must mean no one is buying them!! Apple is Doomed...... /s
I wonder how this compares cost wise to induction charging!
  Unless he(she) is in the UK and has to wait until 6pm. 
  I'm still regularly using a 30 pin connector that's nearly 7 years old (yes, the one you need to pinch to release).  That's pretty robust in my book!
Just seen an article on Electronista which states that all Kindle Fires will include lockscreens with ads showing 'special offers and sponsored lock screens'. The ads will also appear on the lower left hand corner of the home screen at all times: http://www.electronista.com/articles/12/09/06/amazon.opts.for.ad.supported.model.for.new.kindle.fire.range/   I don't like the sound of that!
  Last week we were being told:   "China's Unicom is struggling to benefit from its investment in contract sales of Apple's latest iPhone models...."   I'm confused!
 Is this partly due to the fact that as a manufacturer, Samsung don't have to buy all of their chips?