or Connect

Posts by AdyB

The thing that gets me about all these figures is Google's line as to how much they make out of iOS compared to Android, when overall sales of Android devices can't be wildly dissimilar to the totals for iOS devices - yet the income generated by the two isn't comparable.    I can only think that this means that a large number of Android phones, whilst being classed as Smartphones are not used as such!  
As I have discovered - still it's better than nothing. I think the moderators have had a bad day today with this thread.
Some of these posts have lead me to add someone to my ignore list for the first time.
When the Symantec Endpoint Protection on my works Windows laptop fires up, there is a real performance hit. I cannot say whether it is just our IT department's settings that make it so bad or if recent consumer AV software is better in this respect.
Removeable batteries??
... in September 2008 ... shares of Apple stood at $105.26. By close of play yesterday they stood at 614.48 - a 583% increase. Wow!!
.... they are like hens teeth where I live in England
I'm waiting for someone to post that this is all Apple's fault - "Datagate"
I wonder if the "Tablet" market is starting to face the same degree of hype that the netbook market was receiving not that long ago. There is a market for cheap n cheerful netbooks but not to the levels previously forecast by some, whilst Apple never went into this area, instead playing a higher spec, price and functionality card with the MacBook Air. I wonder if the same thing will happen with tablets, with cheaper, more limited devices selling for a while but demand...
In memory of Slapppy: Nearly 24 hours in and you can still order most new iPads without any delivery delays. Demand must be way down off the back of such a mediocre update!! Apple is doomed!!