or Connect

Posts by AdyB

They won't tell us beyond "number 1 Bestselling Product on Amazon" (the whole Kindle range that is) or "Sales are quite small/smooth" (thank you Samsung).
Is it just me or does this paragraph seem to imply that the A5X is effectively the same as the A5 apart from more onboard RAM. Is there some distinction between the CPU and the system-on-a-chip side of things that I am missing?
From what I've read, LTE frequencies in the UK won't become available until 2013 (when analogue TV signals are shut down) at which time we will probably be hearing about the 4th gen iPad.In the meantime, Everything Everywhere (T-Mobile and Orange), Three (3) and O2 have plans to roll out 21Mbit/s HSPA+ nationwide by Q3 2012 which according to Phil Schiller, the new iPad will be able to support.Personally, I'd wait until the UK frequencies are up and running before going...
But not according to this review...http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columni...laxy-tab_n.htm
+1
It looks like not having 20:10 vision is going to save me £450 cos to me, my iPad 2 screen looks quite nice actually.
I suppose until they can build all iPhones & iPads there, there could be a large discrepancy in sale prices for imported devices if they kept profit margins the same. Easier to keep the price the same (& make a few extra dollars??).
'Reportedly' - I'd be more interested if we were told who the China Times source is.
I thought the smiley after the comment would have indicated sarcasm - I was obviously wrong - apologies. Re the iPad2, I love mine to bits - it has taken the place of my Macbook 80% of the time.
Surely there can't be this level of demand for what are effectively just jumped up iPod Touch's?? Edit - this was meant to be a sarcastic comment!