or Connect

Posts by jay-t

You see, Munster's analysis is based on believe!    "We do not expect the IBM partnership to have a meaningful impact on Apple's financials overall primarily based on our belief that large corporations are already utilizing iPhones"   "We believe that IBM will add incremental functionality for corporate customers, but is unlikely to be the make or break factor for a large corporation in utilizing iOS."
Quoting one of my favorite movies: “I (Apple) got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.” 
All good reasons that you listed there Mr. Dilger but I think the more reasonable explanation why Apple chose the 7-1 split is because of iOS 7.1... they go better together.  
  Please stop spreading BS!First of all, it is NOT the same Board that fired Steve. It is the Board that Steve hired!Second of all, Icahn, is it you?Third, yes I trust the board and the executive team that led Apple to where it is now. The most valuable company on earth.
Yeah, but it wouldn't hold 
Ok, it's official. He is delusional.
Opel Adam is the first car, as far as I know, that has Siri integration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKhhuP0QlOY
 Yeah, new software like Hangouts, Maps etc. But a new version of the OS? Not so much! And that's what I am talking about!
When Apple first introduced the iPhone in 2007, Steve Jobs said, that the software was five years ahead of the competition. He was right. That's how long it took Google to really catch up. Now, we are in the sixth year and Google is again trying to see what Apple is going to do so they can ripp it off, again. Or how are you explaining the fact, that Google held a developer conference without introducing any new software?! I think, that the new OS will be much more than...
On a related note: Apple is planning a mission to Mars by 2015 (you know, the "mothership" they are building). The spacecraft will be driven by a new and revolutionary computer named Wall-E. The secret project is codenamed Unicorn.