or Connect

Posts by blacklight

This makes perfect sense to me. I was reading a report online recently that said that Beats started to sell well when a majority of the people that bought iPods threw away Apple's included $1 earphones and bought Beats products. Dr. Dre said he was unhappy because he tried to create great hip hop, but Apple's headphones destroyed the experience he was trying to pass on to his fans. So he started Beats, and Beats thanks Apple for those crap earphones, which is what helped...
DED is talking about Android market fragmentation, and this article from The Verge shows graphically just how bad it is. http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4570582/android-fragmentation-graphics-july-2013  
Here's the Original MS "Surface" from 2007 - a TABLE with a hidden computer inside - which the MSNBC lady says MS took 5 YEARS to develop! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18936536/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/t/microsoft-unveils-table-top-computer/ Must have sold really well, like close to ZERO.....that's why after only 5 years, MS can recycle the name "Surface" as if it was a NEW product. Just change TABLE to TABLET, and it's finished!
I'm assuming the naysayers haven't yet been "phished". This week I received 4 bogus delivery notifications from "Apple" informing me of shipments of MBP's, all to US addresses, not to me (I live in Thailand). Since we have a house full of Apple products, it's probably not difficult to collect the info that I have had dealings with Apple. I'm sure that if I had tried to inform "Apple" that I had received these delivery notifications by mistake, there would have been...
I have an iPad 2, but someone gave me a Tab 10.1 for Christmas. It's hard to put the iPad down, but harder to pick the Tab 10.1 up. After nearly 2 months, there is No decent software that I have found to install on it. At New Year's 2011 I searched for "Best apps for galaxy tab 10.1", and the best and most recent link that Google's search could find was an article published 5 months earlier in JULY. I have tried three downloadable "market" apps that are supposed to replace...
I live in Thailand. It's been available here from the beginning.
Teenage boys playing war games on gaming consoles don't buy Disney products. I glad my children are past the Disney years. Disney's use of innocent children's games to launch a full-frontal onslaught on parents pocketbooks is likely their intention. Back before the modern web and fancy browsers, when sites like AOL and GeoCities were important, I used to like the D.I.E. (Disney is Evil) website. It was outrageous, and sidesplitting funny at times, but it really dug...