or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

But those are all paid services, right?  Music will be the only place you can listen to it, for free, for three months. More and more this situation is looking like a win. I gotta think T. Swift and Apple were in cahoots on this.
All her older albums will be on  Music so it's still relevant in the comparison to Spotty and others. I'm sure 1989 will be appear on Apple streaming when the trial periods dry up.She controls everything that's done in and around her. I applaud her for that. Most other artists are pretty envious of he freedom she has I'm sure.
I lived near the Coppell ISD and had coworkers whose kids attended school in the district. They are a pretty forward thinking ISD and have some of the top schools in the state of Texas. Hopefully this works out enough for this Apple-IBM partnership to branch out and start helping schools achieve greater success in this country.
How embarrassing smh
I'm glad this puts pressure on AAPL. Obviously this isn't free from Goodle but the discussion about it should get people talking about how iCloud currently functions and what is provided. More is better especially with how much people take pictures now.
Used for cancer behavioral support not cancer treatment. They aren't trying to reroute the actual disease. They're trying to engage the patient to reroute the effects of the disease.
Now AAPL should come out with a TV just to shove it in his face and other analysts that think they know what Apple is doing.
Isn't the main difference with Spotify's ad-supported streaming tier and terrestrial radio that users of Spotify's can create their own playlist? Or listen to a particular album/artist on shuffle? So they can essentially listen to the songs they want, when they want, so long as they listen to a few ads here and there. Terrestrial radio is completely random.
Can't wait to get force touch on the phone. Rose gold color option does not sway me that much but I think it would appeal to the female side of their customers. Better internals with the camera and the processor is always standard but a two gig ram bump will be well received. I still want that 4 inch phone option. Maybe with the iPhone 7 then.
You are wrong. Sorry. Google takes 30% on subscriptions, too.https://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_subscriptions.htmlSame thing with Amazon.https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/support/faqGoogle Play does the EXACT same thing that the App Store does. 30% for all app transactions (in-app purchases, downloads, and subscriptions) and no links can be within the app to external stores to make said app transactions. Amazon also charges 30%. Where is...