or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

It's definitely intriguing. My question would be how this could potentially play in to an Apple TV subscription service as it is a 2K screen based on rumors and web analytics logs and would be big enough as a personal TV connected to an Apple TV hub. Then there are the possibilities with lifestyle apps and enterprise. I'm interested in how they place this device.
I'll be keeping. I typically get about 5 albums a year so I'm paying a little more but it's readily accessible and I have every album and artist that I would want. It's a no-brainer to me in the regard. Especially when you consider other streaming services yield a similar per month price.
If there is to be a 6c it would seem as if it would not be a 4.7" variant. That'd be a lot of unapologetic plastic. Then again – with screen size being a major differentiator to being called an iPhone 6 – would a 4 inch "iPhone 6c" carry an odd name? Or would this be the new plan to keep a 4 inch phone around? Only build them every other year during the 's' phase. It is very much influx what size this potential phone would have.
Not going to quote everything but this was a really good post with really good points. Differentiation is a key. The 4S was plagued a bit by the fact that it "looked the same" as the 4 – a model being sold for $100 less (uninformed consumers couldn't differentiate the two). The first two 'S' generations had no differentiation from the mid-tier offering. The third did with the 5s/5c. This will be the fourth opportunity to see if Apple sticks with the current trend or...
I like the ads being quick. Emphasizes that you can get information and perform functions a little more quickly with Watch.
AI why would you even put that as a title? Now the news aggregators will lump this "article" in with all the other "...Earnings Miss" articles. For shame.
I have. I have one. Apple's site says it has to be paired with an iPhone.That's where my confusion was. I have used it on Watch but not when I didn't have my iPhone with me.
Yes it does if you want to do  Pay.
Touch ID won't come to the iPod because it isn't always connected. Similarly,  Watch needs to pull data and if the iPod isn't connected it becomes less useful. I believe because of this neither will come to or be able to sync with the iPod.
What's funny is they claim they intended to make an Android watch before Android was mainstream and much before Android Wear was even discussed as a platform.