or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

Thou shalt not speak ill of Fiona lest thou want a bomb placed under his car
PNot to mention all the people that preordered and then got shipping dates in November. I'm sure those numbers were excluded contrary to others' opinions. I wonder how many more would have sold and been preordered if Apple's own site and the carrier sites weren't crashing like mad on preorder day.
Yes seriously. The 6 is slightly too big, especially to use one handed. I don't know how anyone is making use of the plus. Hopefully I get used to the 6 over time but a 4" iPhone 6 would have been purchased vociferously.
It's no different than people waiting in line to see the new movie that's coming out instead of just going to see it on Sunday afternoon or people waiting in line for Black Friday deals. I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of other people standing in line for something those other people want.
False. These are multiple venues around the world.This is so great to see. Anxiously waiting for mine at home as we speak. I'm also anxiously waiting for the numbers. It's going to be huge even without China.
Anxiously waiting for the sportscenter widget and a few others. If I could edit my fantasy lineup from a widget that would be outstanding (though far-reaching). I like the possibilities and I like the Notification Center restriction. Don't kill my battery more than it already gets killed.
Took about an hour total. Everything looks good. I like "Hey Siri" functionality. More discovery to come. iPad Mini update still ongoing.
*ba dum tis*For those of us with charging cases this will be possible even when out and about which will be sweet.
It's up to the developer whether to still require custom passwords or not which they will in fact do if their users request it.
My iPad mini is saying 6.9 gigs of space needed 😩😩😔