or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

This is how I'd see it4" iPhone 5s - $0 on contract4.7" iPhone 6c - $99 on contract4" iPhone 6s - $149 on contract4.7" iPhone 6s - $200 on contract5.5" iPhone 6s Plus - $300 on contractNo worry about cannabalization. Every price point necessary has an iPhone in its spot. A new 4" would only be $50 cheaper than a new 4.7" so there's the upsell while keeping the 4" for those that want it (I'd switch from my 6 to it). Or they can wait next year to create the new 4" with a new...
I really really want a new 4" model but I guess I'm in the minority. I like the 6 but it's still more cumbersome than the 5 series was. Maybe if they make the 6s sides less slippery it'll be better to wield. I'm one of those that doesn't use a case. Haven't since the 3G.
Man people are getting so bent out of shape about this it's hilarious. It's not like Apple is giving these celebs/fames a Ferrari while most can only afford a Ford Focus. Those cars have different practicalities and do completely different things. They're giving a watch that most in the middle class could buy. They're giving them the same exact watch that you or I can buy just with different materials. Beyoncé's/Karl's/Anna Wintour's watches will do the EXACT thing your...
Preparinf to ship. Still got the delivers 4/24-5/8 timeframe. Hoping I get it Friday!
There was some, uh, rumor article a couple of weeks back that I commented was complete crap. My comment was thoroughly deleted. I was actually surprised. I'm not anymore.
You guessed wrong.Of course it's not heavy or bulky but it would be compared to a fitness band when you're sleeping.
Just like cars come with a stock set of wheels and you can either order a car with a different set of wheels that you want or order different wheels after the fact so will the  Watch come with stock bands and you can either order the watch with a specific band or order a different band after the fact.
Show me a major wristwatch manufacturer that sells a watch without a band. They aren't selling pocket watches.
Patiently waited for the forums to finally be updated with native resolution. I resorted to using the website about a week ago. Thanks for getting this in.
I get the need of these for sleep tracking as no one is wearing a smartwatch to sleep. Currently any real viable smartwatch will be too sharp or bulky or heavy to wear while sleeping, especially if you sleep with a partner. No partner is going to like being accidentally hit by a smartwatch in bed. These fitness bands are more pliable, lighter, and not as rough around the edges to make it reasonable to sleep with. But there are watches that will do every thing else these...