or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

All they would do is block access to the app until you login with your Comcast user ID that shows that you have an Internet subscription service with them.Just like Time Warner et al block access to their apps until you login and prove that you have their cable subscription service.
Anyone that wants to be a cord cutter has to have Internet. So no one can be a full cord-cutter in that sense of the phrase. But it generally refers to those canceling cable subscriptions. But Comcast and these other companies still have contracts to distribute the content. They own some of it as well. So they aren't going to just give you access to their content no matter what internet provider you have. At least not at this stage of the game.It is a software function to...
And yet no inquiries about Google matching policies in Google Play similar to the App Store.
"FTC meets with concerned companies regarding Apple's investment in music video production being an antitrust violation."
http://m.ranker.com/list/best-men-and-_39_s-watch-brands/werner-brandeshttp://en.m.worldtempus.com/watch-brand
So does Google and Amazon charge 30%. They also don't allow links to web sites.
Watches in general just don't do it. I could list off 100 brands. But I listed well know traditional watch brands and well know smartwatch brands.The point is you don't have a good idea of where it would go.
"Barely find any."I mentioned a number of brands other than Rolex. It's just not done. If so very, very, very, very rarely.Put the logo on the watch where it doesn't look ridiculous. Then submit to Apple.
What say you both that Google and Amazon charge the same exact 30% fee and have the same exact rules for linking to external store fronts?
So because forecasts initially calling for x number of watches – with no basis for those forecasts – are being lowered, again, with no basis for the lowering of those forecasts, means it's doing bad. Right.They already announced native 3rd party apps with Watch OS 2, at a developer conference, so that should no longer be a concern.Too bad. The market doesn't get what it wants. Just like they don't get to know the mix of iPhones or iPads. And just like they won't get to...