or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

I'm pretty sure PhotoStream is opt in when setting up/configuring your device. I can't remember exactly but someone else can verify that.
"Alcazar" I guess is me haha
Currently there are limits to how much is stored in photostream. Last 1000 photos and only (I believe) for the last 30 days.But iOS8 is coming with storing all photos automatically (like Google +, Dropbox, Kindle Fire, etc.) so it's not like this wouldn't be an issue in any cloud service.
YupAwesome!
Haha very true.Others: "We had sapphire first!"Apple: "We had 10,000,000 of them first."Tim Cook:
What Apple is saying is iCloud was not broken in to and encrypted photos et al were not taken and decrypted. What they are slyly saying is the hackers figured out how to login as the celebrity through some other means and then downloaded the pics. Two completely different things.
99 minutes and 14 seconds.9.9.14
I use the male British Siri. He sounds like a dignified villain. It's very commanding.
Why would it have to have a data link to store your card details? You've heard of passbook, right?
Apple has sold, what, 500,000,000+ http://www.forbes.com/sites/markrogowsky/2014/03/25/without-much-fanfare-apple-has-sold-its-500-millionth-iphone/ iPhones since ever and you're saying that Samsung has sold 20% of that number in the 5" or more variety?Citation?