or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

It was definitely a tongue-in-cheek way of saying that Tesla motors did exactly what you were saying could not be done. And Apple has done the same thing in the industries that they've entered, especially with the iPhone. Replace auto with phone in your previous post and that's exactly what was asked about Apple in 2007.
Do you know how big the US is?Absolutely not. AT&T et. al. will continue to make you pay for the lines they laid 40 years ago.
With how they jumped into  Watch with the brevity and customizability I see that happening in more and more products they release. I think they hit the house next. Connected (almost) everything.  House.
No problem. Glad I and @chadbag could help.I guess it works out in the end, then, but I still have my doubts. I'm sure it'll become the new normal plan in a couple of years.
I'd rather hug the wall than use a Samesung product.
AverageSizePen__
Expected. You could see the demand last night. I had random people on my team and in the office that are not tech savvy saying that they pre-ordered last night as well. Most of them did not even know everything that the new iPhones were getting. That tells you that Apple's launches alone get people excited. That tells you how Apple's name has cachet.
That's alright. They'll just making iPad larger.
That may all be true but the fact that you get to keep your phone at the end of the 24 month term is a big determining factor. I'm getting an iPhone 6 but I don't have to give up my iPhone 5 (in good to great working condition, I might add). I could sell to gazelle for $300 some dollars or sell it on eBay or sell it on craigslist. So that's up front net benefit. If a person doesn't plan to upgrade the device every year I don't see why one wouldn't save up (because you know...
Exactly! So many people were giving up because it was getting too hard to get anything preordered or get the actual device that you wanted. I guess you take the good with the bad. It breaks records like every year.