or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

He still looks like a movie villain. Was he prominent on the last earnings call? Oppenheimer had a Jobsian abrasive-ness with the investor media. What's Maestri's relationship with them?
See this is one thing I don't get..if these analyst make their projections why are they just allowed to revise them when they become underwater? I'm no investor by any means (I'm a tiny investor compared to almost anyone else) but shouldn't they be restricted in some fashion from providing further guidance when they were found to be blatantly wrong? Of course people don't have to listen to them but they're "ratings" become nationally broadcast news that does affect how...
I don't like Federighi being bumped like that. Iovine is not a coder/software guy. The more face time Craig gets for Apple the better.
With this quote you have won the internet!Everyone else..thanks for playing.
I fixed it. Silly Siri.
Yes I hope Dr. Blank ceases to become an Apple fan now. That's the only reason I wanted this to happen.
Damnit..I wanted them to hit them hard. I truly think they waited too long to go after them. You have to be able to protect your IP. I guess this doesn't mean that lawsuits can't be brought up in the future. But damnit if Google isn't still a thief to end all thieves.
I have no idea what American Idol has to do with this. I've never watched it.All producers work in a subset of the industry. They work where they want to focus.You don't like rap. We get it. Cool. I hope typing out these essays was a good use of your valuable time.Now I will leave this thread as it finally got to the point where you and another are calling all rappers the n word. Thanks AI.
Validate what BS? I helped dumb down society? Grammy awards don't matter? I guess you were one of the ones to send Steve Jobs an angry email for adding the hip hop category to iTunes hahaYou need to calm down a little bit man. I don't really care if you don't think rap is real music. I didn't list any exceptions. I simply stated that all hip hop is not the same. Just because all you "know" is gangsta rap doesn't mean that's what all hip hop is. Your constant diatribes...
You are waaaaay more fired up than anyone else here. Dr. Dre has a producer of the year Grammy. He has been involved in the music industry as a producer for a long time.Others answered the question. Hip Hop is not all about money and hoes just like Rock is not all about drugs and Country is not all about Tractors. Yes rappers have songs about money and hoes because sadly that's the culture they came from or are accustomed to but not all hip hop artists are like that.All...