or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

All mobile sites should die a slow, painful death. Okay not all but 99% of them. They're terrible. They take away standard functionality. They don't allow you to zoom. They often employ ridiculous gesture control that ends up shifting you to an article that you don't want. Their ads are often taking up 30%+ of the screen. It's like they developed these "mobile" sites with a desktop browser in mind which is unbelievable.
Same. I want a 4" iPhone 6.
Looks nice. I really want a facelift and functionality upgrade in the forums. That's where I spend most of my time.
Have your TV and eat it too.
Haha too early.This is very interesting and the implications are huge. Maybe Nike will be there to demo how their fitness apps will work with iWatch/Health. It's going to be a crazy next 4+ hours.
That would actually be pretty interesting. A limited edition for charity Product (RED) iPhone 6.And although a hologram/pre-taped Steve sounds great it will continue the never-ending "Apple can't innovate without Steve" narrative.
Bull. You don't know anything. You've seen a potential working prototype of the 4.7" iPhone 6 two days before it's unveiling. Maybe a 5.5" casing. And some components which happens with every release months before it's released. That's ALL you've seen this whole year. You can't name anything else.
Their contract demands required the reduction in price of the phone.
"Tim Cook...your response?"
Which is what he is doing.