or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

Hopefully they allow third party faces soon. I want to simulate the movement of a watch I have that had three faces that rotate around one hand (instead of three hands that rotate around one face) It always trips people out but it's easy to read and I think looks pretty cool.
It by default syncs the Favorites folder. You have to sync a different folder (Recents or All Photos) to see other photos as Watch is not going to by default sync all your photos and max out space on the watch. I synced the Recently Added folder:Yep I don't get a notification. I have to swipe down and look at the Notification Center to see passbook which is different from iPhone. iPhone gives you a notification on the lock screen. On  Watch passbook's notification should...
I agree. Siri isn't working flawlessly just yet on the watch. Very good but not flawlessly. I think she will become easier to use and more intuitive later on. I want "Hey Siri" to work every time. I want her to prompt me to send messages instead of having to tap send. And I want to be able to make corrections to words she missed.All in all his is a great review. Very informative.I'm enjoying my watch every day. The haptic feedback for notifications is great. Things are...
Being an owner of said sapphire screen donning  watch I can personally attest that the screen resolution is beautiful.
I didn't call it a minor upgrade or say it wouldn't need a redesign. You just read into that so you could make some snarky post. Like I said in my previous post NFC was added to the Apple Watch so it shouldn't require the phone get thicker. It proves they can add NFC in a small chassis. And at $149 on contract it wouldn't be a huge margin reducer because as you assume it wouldn't cannabalize sales of the 4.7" and up. It just gives more options. I got the 6 on launch day....
I would posit that the 4" phone wouldn't need to be thicker because it wouldn't need as big a battery. The screen wouldn't be as resolution-intensive as the current iPhone 6 and we all know the screen is one of the biggest draws of the battery.
Nice ads. Will get people applying thoughts on Watch to their lives and how it could be helpful. A lot of good use cases here.
None of this made sense. They sell more than a few million 4" phones already. They would never sell the 4" for more than the 4.7" unless the 4" had something the 4.7" didn't have. Most of the innards of a new 4" would be similar to the 4.7" just like the 6 and 6 Plus save for a few things the 6 Plus is able to fit over the 6. The only thing that need be different is the screen and casing size.All they would really need to do would be to add an NFC chip. They were able to...
Did the "first" person to get one drop it like with the iPhone 6 last year?
I remember that too. I think there was some typhoon or some type of bad weather in the "Far East" at the time so it was supposedly delayed for some cryptic weather-related status. I know I have the screenshot somewhere. It's funny to look back at now.