or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

The absurdity of that Rufus cuff is that you can get any number of arm bands that hold your phone and then you have this "cuff." I have a Nike arm band for my phone for when I run in the mornings and it is exactly what that is. But better because you don't have to spend an extra $230.
The story is on TIME.com smh http://time.com/69136/apple-maps-loch-ness-monster/
Haha..I was implying sites created around brands
With maybe tens of thousands of different watch/strap types I don't know if that would work, if Apple could build straps that are as versatile as that proposition would need to be.I don't think it's going to make people just throw away their traditional watches either unless it looks sleek enough to be worn in many non-athletic situations while also providing enough information for athletes. It's going to need to be there and give all this information without being there....
Feel free to build some and start selling them to the masses.It shouldn't be forgivable. Any thread started on AI by a "regular" member should be treated as an editorial until the content of the post proves otherwise. Go to "SamsungInsidersDotCom" and you'll see Samsung editorials in their forums. Go to "PatriotsInsiderDotCom" and you'll find editorials about how great Tom Brady is. That should be expected and it's so surprising when people come here not expecting that.
Do you see that there left field? That's where this news came out of. The writing has to be on the wall. There had to be a reason for the exclusivity of the Nike apps to iOS. They must have something cooking with Apple. The Fuelband must have been the test bed.
Late April fools joke?
TThe difference I'm guessing is that you won't be limited to 5 or so song matches in a short period of time. I believe the app is still restricted in that fashion. With an Apple integration it could be unlimited.
Yeah for holding the phone while on a call that would seem like a bad place for the power/sleep button as right now pressing that button ends the call when you're not on speakerphone mode. They'd have to give more changeability to that Burton's purpose during a call which would just make matters worse. Then you think of usability when gaming/watching videos in landscape. Placing the power/sleep on the side of the device puts it in prime position to be accidentally pressed...
If that's 4.7" I don't want it. I'll still get it if that's the smallest screen for the new flagship. It looks huge, though. I'm hoping there will at least be a 4" new phone released alongside if this 4.7"/5.5" comes to fruition.