or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

And during the SJ days we were not selling the number of iPhones that we are selling now. So why would you not expect when there's this much in manufacturing capacity that the potential for leaks is a lot greater?As a matter of fact, the reason why people are so hard on for leaks of anything related to Apple is because of the iPhone 4 in the bar incident. If that never happened then people wouldn't see the publicity a certain site can receive when they accurately predict...
Looks like a 🍕💩
It will not be. Cook's going to let them flounder away in mediocrity."The new Apple iWatch. iOnlyWork with Apple devices."
It's one day before it's supposedly going to be revealed. The 'leaks' today are SCHEMATICS. Have you seen a device yet? Dummy devices? Blurry images of the supposed (purported) iWatch? No you haven't. So take your Cook bashing elsewhere.
I'm using mine on my desk right now. Take a look:Photo taken with Retina iPad MiniAt home, I rarely do this. But I use mine on my desk at work every single day.
Then AI needs to link to the bigger images or use thumbnails. One of the articles took TWO MINUTES to fully load this morning on my client's 95 Mbps broadband connection.
I've been getting many compliments on my 1 Face Watch for the past couple years www.1facewatch.comEven back then when I got it in 2012 people thought it was an Apple watch. It's not enormous and looks fine on my wrist which is not terribly large to begin with. I think people will be pleased with a rectangular watch that will surely have enough functions to make the design worthwhile.
Do we have a barf emoticon? That's pretty horrid looking to me. Looks like plasticky-chrome instead of metal. Should be called the ChromeWatch
Time to create a filter in gmail.
Come 10 am PDT you better drop a "Blastoff!" Post.