or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

That is not happening. iCloud and network connectivity will become more ubiquitous before Apple ads any extra storage slots to their mobile devices.
I didn't see anything untruthful in the poster's statement. The Swiss are renown for both.
All features in iOS8 won't go to the iPhone 4 thus lowering it's space on the device similar to how the iWatch won't have full-fledged iOS.
And likely they haven't stockpiled the devices as they may have to change something to get FCC approval. Unlikely, but still possible.
Maybe announcements but not actual public unveilings. That would get expensive.I'd imagine there would be more additions to the iPad than just to have its update as a footnote in comparison. They will want to show off Touch ID, most likely advanced multitasking, etc.
It's a repucracy.
Beautifully described. Especially the asinine reader commentary part. Brought a tear to my eye 😢
More specs but no hardware/software leaks. Smells fishy. Like halibut. Yeah 8 GB memory seems like a lot. I can understand the RAM if it is to constantly monitor vitals and such so likely half the RAM will be dedicated to such activities. But it's not like you're going to be running Safari on it. Didn't the first iPad come with 512 RAM?
This thread is great for many reasons. On topic: I can't see Jony saying this nor can I see someone on his team repeating it to anyone, let alone the NYT. It has been stated that he has a pretty close knit team. If that's true then he would most assuredly know who went crawling to the NYT for some scoop money.
They did it so they can scream that they did it first without usability and functionality in mind. I still don't understand that about Samsung and these other companies. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something.