or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

You could just send it as an audio message.Although I don't know if it'll be as readily available for recipients without iMessage or with it turned off. I do know sending an audio message to iMessagers takes two taps in messages whereas to send to a non-iMessager requires opening voice memos, saving a recording, then sending the recording as a message. Maybe 8.3 makes it easier.I have found that Siri gets better over time understanding what you 'meant' to say.
Is it going to get thinner? I believe the iPad Air 2 is thinner than the mini which is just strange.
Can we get this for phone calls??
Begins looking for field-related jobs at AAPL...
I was still hoping for Touch ID. I want to make Mac App Store purchases and in app purchases with Touch ID. I do like that they finally got gold in the Mac line.
Will it be thinner to match the iPad Air 2? I think that would go a long way as an update as well.
This is a big f'n deal. I wonder if this will lessen the need for analysts to try and denigrate the stock now that big swings on Apple will have an effect on the Dow as a whole.
Well I made a comment about their price being close to Apple's not about the other end of the spectrum. Being close to Apple in price puts them in a tough spot. This is Apple we're talking about. You have a kickstarter company trying to compete in a certain price range. I understand Samsung/Google giving them a challenge at the high end price points but not Pebble. Maybe their time will come but definitely not at this point. Seeing an Apple product and a Pebble product...
Before it's even released. The hype builds!
They're encroaching on  Watch pricing territory which does not bode well for them, even with the Edition-looking version.