or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

You can't which is fine with me. If the link isn't at the very bottom of the page (most aren't) then continue swiping until the link is above the "hidden" area. Pretty simple. Once you know it you're used to it.It actually stops you from tapping those pesky ads that appear at the bottom of most web pages.
The offspring of the Nokia
As others mentioned just tap the photo to remove the top/bottom bars.In Safari you can tap the very bottom of the screen after the bottom and top bars go away and the navigation bar at the top and the navigation arrow/share/tabs buttons on the bottom show up immediately.
It's coming from Kuo which makes me want to believe but the absurd-ness of some of the predictions makes me question if something was "lost in translation."
He's saying when Apple comes out with an iWatch there will be a scramble by companies like Samsung to match what Apple produces and neglect what they originally designed. You need look no further than the before and after iPhone/iPad pictures.
In a world where they sell 150 million iPhones this analyst thinks there's a market for upwards of half of that number for iWatches? I just don't see it. The iPad only sold about 10 mil that fist fisc year. Yeah it's a bigger device but with I believe bigger interest when it was debuted. I'm excited for what a potential iWatch could do but I don't think 65 million people are.
It "seems" to me that with regard to updating the Apple TV (and even to an extent launching the iWatch) Apple is letting all these companies fire their warning shots and establish themselves where they are so when Apple comes out with their update/new product there will be no mistaking where the innovation lies. Way back in 2006 and going into 2007 some of the same cries (even on this forum) were dropped for Apple to come out with their thing sooner rather than later to...
Slide to unlock for sure.
"When the fingerprint scanner on the S5 works it works great, but..." Could have stopped the video there. That looked painful to do on the S5 and he listed a sequence of caveats to it not working that great but said it works great. Yeah, but no. And you have to actually touch the *screen* to start the process? Strange implementation all around. FYI: that S5 looks huge.
I don't want this at all if that's what every one wants Apple to do.I want this top row of iconsAnd all of theseTo have more racial diversity. Yellow "standard" emojis are fine with me. I don't think we need brown ones of those.