or Connect

Posts by alcstarheel

There are only three assurances in life. 1. Death 2. Taxes 3. Ads
So an OS can add new features but they can't take up more space¡¿¡ What a world we live in smh
Can't wait to get that gold one! When I sell a limb or two (not the arm though) If they do announce some sort of maintenance schedule to upgrade the watch then I would seriously consider the gold. It'll be like nothing else. The only problem I see is if the internal CoC is being replaced there won't be as much hype around the "new version of the  Watch" as there is with all the other products. "New  Watch internals just annouced. Be prepared to wait in line...
Had to try twice with one of my cards.Here's to hoping all  Pay full receipts are stored somewhere either now or in the near future.
Don't see that in the main section or the i- information section.Hopefully this is a stepping stone to having every receipt stored digitally. Easier and true sales tax deductions await.
For those wondering. Cards in passbook and passbook shows recent purchases. I purchased a lightning cable (can't have enough of those) to test it out. FYI - capital one makes you download a different app to confirm adding your card to  Pay.
Preparing update. Hopefully this goes well. I wonder if places like Walgreens/McDonald's have every store prepared to accept already.
Until live sports streaming is not tied to a cable plan I'm still stuck. That's what is holding me back from cutting.Yeah can't help but wonder if this is a precursor to Apple's announcement tomorrow or just HBO getting ahead of the game.For sure. Just like AT&T/Verizon with cell phone plans the cable companies (of which said companies are also apart of) are not going to let us win out with any a la carte programming. Not unless there's enough blowback or concessions by...
Been waiting for Google news app for like 4 years. Damn if they don't take long to do certain things. Edit: did not know they bundled weather with it *head scratching commenced*
Been too long? Gene just crapped his pants.Same. At least once a day it happens hahaMac Pro Mini