or Connect

Posts by tcasey

Have you thought that apple tv could be just content and not a tv set ?
or now samsung is shipping closer to what they sell...
So people joined up for the EEC which was more about trade deals and it turns into the EU which is more about Federal and Laws....i wonder how many members people want to stay in...clearly in ireland they want out.
Ok so i make you right on those 2 countries...so am i right not all members state gave there people the right to vote to join ...? also whats the difference between the EU and EEC ? and i don't mean the name ...why the change in name ? 
So when did the irish people agree to be in the EU ?  - sure they do election's, but thats not the same as people agreeing to be apart of it ...in any elections voted by the people... out of all the nations show me the ones that agreed ahead of time to be members via elections by there people and not some crooked members of political parties
So when did the irish people agree to be in the EU ?  - sure they do election's, but thats not the same as people agreeing to be apart of it ...in any elections voted by the people...   out of all the nations show me the ones that agreed ahead of time to be members via elections by there people and not some crooked members of political parties.
The EU a totally unelected body and waste of space ...what's the point of national election's when a unelected body sets the rules of country without approval of the people.
does this mean the people of ireland would be receiving this income ?
If long term the watch replaces the phone then it could work...not sure if that could or makes sense...its all very star trek.
HAHA INDEED.   More important will it be a great long term device...