or Connect

Posts by emig647

I love you quadra :)
You can thank the developers instead ;)
Wait you mean the Facebook developers finally figured out what a block was? Not to do things on the main thread? 
I'd like to point out what an epic fail the M$ store is in WA. I work closely with very good retail designers, and they have a bulletin board here with stores / ideas of what NOT to do. Guess who is on that list? M$. It's funny, you go to Bellevue M$ store, which is a gigantic retail space. All they do is sell other people's items and have a few displays. It's huge! And no one is ever in there. Then across the mall in this small retail space that Apple has, it's so...
^--- Exactly. It is quite refreshing. I regret staying with AT&T with my 4s  
Wow, I can sleep now /rollseyes
I was at both WWDCs and even in the sessions when Apple said they were going to support 64bit Carbon and the one where they said they weren't. When they said they were going to support it, they didn't have full commitment. They said they were going to try and have it by the end of summer. But in the same session apple was clearly explaining to devs that Cocoa was the future. I even remember Metrowerks asking about it at the time. Obviously they couldn't hit that mark. They...
+1 to this. Apple gives a ton of a notice (much more than other companies I could name) of when they are going to deprecate something.
  Why is this apple's fault? It isn't their job to make their hardware compatible with 3rd party software. It is up to the developers to make their software work with new OS releases. It's part of their jobs. Who knows what kind of janky hacks Adobe is using with their ancient code base. 
With some tweaks I'd definitely trade in my previous gen for one. I do not like anything about the current one.